• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Tonton-des-bois

/!\ No mail, no app /!\

This little message to inform players that we won't hire any app-only players until the mail will be implemented on the app. Inno has released a half-working app to get more clients, again thinking to more cash opportunities before to think to clients' comfort but this game can't be played as a...
  2. Tonton-des-bois

weekly players searching for a weekly FS on Arendyll

Hi, This is a strange demand but we are always too short in points because we have some weekly playing fellows who are of no use for us and also are requiring no help from us as they are only playing weekly, never trading, never talking, never asking... I don't want just to kick them out, so...
  3. Tonton-des-bois

Events : which is best rotating chest ?

I made some calculations to know which chest to choose if your goal is to get more daily rewards or to get more goo for the final rewards... in the lists below, choose the upper chest from the 3 you got proposed to have more chance to reach your goal. Remark : the (numbers) are the tickets...
  4. Tonton-des-bois

Closed | Archived Reverse countdown in negative seconds ?

Is that a new feature? I can't guess the point... o_O
  5. Tonton-des-bois

Closed | Archived Chat showing unread messages at each logon...

Today, each time I log on, the red number indicating unred messages reappear again and again, even if I cleared it at previous log on... Severity : low Come on guys, such ridiculous recurring details should have been mastered for long on a 3+ years old game... :rolleyes: Have you ever seen a...
  6. Tonton-des-bois

Closed | Archived can't connect to en1 server...

I cannot connect to the en1 server, from PC or smartphone... the forum was slow to reach too... other sites are loading properly
  7. Tonton-des-bois

Closed | Archived Storyline Quests from Elementals vanished from app

Since the "Deliver 20000 Elven Tree Gum" appeared on PC side, I stopped getting them on smartphone... The danger, If I stayed playing on smartphone would have been to remove the settlement, thinking I reached the end... :(
  8. Tonton-des-bois

Closed | Archived No more intra-set connexion for Winter Set

Hi all, Just after I started to build a new culture, all my Frozen Fountains that weren't directly connected to a road (but were connected through the set before) became disconnected... it's very annoying because they are my only mana revenue providers... PS : atm, two of my fellows are...
  9. Tonton-des-bois

User Interface Transparent Com Tool - Tasks Log

I think it would be nice to find some kind of blog summerazing the different tasks' status for the bugs solving and the new developements coming... I presented it in a table but a blog like look would be fine, like the "event logs" most companies are having on their first page... This could be...
  10. Tonton-des-bois

Closed | Archived Wrong label displayed when hovering buildings/icons

For long now, when hovering a building, at first time, you get another one's display, same for the game butons, the game also shows wrong goods "floating up to the top" when first collecting something... like if some value was only evaluated after it has been requested and displayed, and not...
  11. Tonton-des-bois

Closed | Archived App - visiting dreadfully slow from notifications panel

Since the begining of the week, visiting from the notifications panel is dreadfully slow (more then 10s per city)... visiting from the FS is still fast from my smartphone. I'm using my own wifi router so the connexion speed isn't involved. How can I roll back to a previous game version ?
  12. Tonton-des-bois

Closed | Archived Still have trouble with copy/paste

First, copy/paste caused other typing to crash... my previous post about it was closed and archived on workarounds, not on solution... that's already... let's say... pushing the dust under the carpet and pretending the cleaning is done... I don't like that way to work... Now, the copy/paste...
  13. Tonton-des-bois

Closed | Archived no more typing after copy/paste

This happens (imo) since last valentine upgrade (never had before and was still working on Feb 12th) My computer was reinstalled from scratch 2-3 weeks ago and is working fast and nicely Problem : when I copy/paste something in mail or chat, my keyboard stops working (except another copy/paste)...
  14. Tonton-des-bois

Answered End of the game for poor gamers ?

One of my fellows reached the 457th province and isn't able to gain any more expansion. Support answered her "congrats, you got all the expansions you were able to"... so, with only 2 expansions by chapter (from halflings), how will we go further ? Do you plan to offer 4 expansions (or more) in...
  15. Tonton-des-bois

Events : which is best chest ?

You can get some nice buildings from the long events daily rewards, globaly better than the solo grand prizes... But which Chest gives the best probability to get the more buildings ? To calculate that, you must keep in mind the chances to get extra items that will give you more tries, so...
  16. Tonton-des-bois

Culture Bonus Maths

How the culture bonus is calculated has been asked some times on this forum... I found the maths on the Beta forum... The maths were hard to find because some values are rounded that leads to "steps" in the values... Rounding Below 100, no rounding From 100 & below 1,000, rounded to closest 10...
  17. Tonton-des-bois

Closed | Archived Popup/flying/raising goods icones not matching collected ressources...

Computer health : Firefox & flash up-to-date, no other issues, fresh installation, blah blah blah... Issue : when collecting anything (goods, supplies, troops, mana, etc) for the first time after login, the raising/flying icones that shows what you got aren't matching what I collected : they...
  18. Tonton-des-bois

I'm proud of my fellowship

Hi all, The first adventure just finished in Arendyll, YouTOPIA ended 2nd. We fighted foot-to-foot, work against diamonds and managed to stay in the top 3 all the event long. No need to tell you how the winners ended ranked 1st, just visit their cities and you'll understand by yourself, this...
  19. Tonton-des-bois

Question about the trader...

Hi, I wonder if we see only the offers of our neighbours and from those who discovered us... Because I can see for a while, offers from a player who can't have reached me because he has only 7,000pts, is really far from reaching orc chapter and he should have needed orcs to reach me because I...
  20. Tonton-des-bois

Closed | Archived my account has been changed since last inactive removing

I had to reload and I'm not in my city anymore, lost my FS, changed my avatar... only my name is right... I'm now in the city of someone who is 4828th when I was 65th I think...