• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Still have trouble with copy/paste

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
First, copy/paste caused other typing to crash... my previous post about it was closed and archived on workarounds, not on solution... that's already... let's say... pushing the dust under the carpet and pretending the cleaning is done... I don't like that way to work...

Now, the copy/paste don't even work... another "work around" ?

If we continue to work around, why not directly work around the whole game and find some working ? We aren't going anywhere this way.

Deleted User - 1634960

Copy/Paste in Elvenar is itself a workaround.
The reason you only get workarounds for this is that it is a Flash issue, and not an issue with the game.
Since Flash is going belly-up in 2 years, it is unlikely that anything but workarounds will eve be offered.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
yes yes yes... nice try
...easy to put all on flash back... so why bugs are arriving with elvenar upgrades when flash version is the same before and after them ? just a 2 pence question, no need to add more sleeping pills... I'm already vaccinated with our politicians theories about their fails...