• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Hekata

Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

The new event has been officially announced for live servers. Buzzing Spring - On EN from April 18th In the whispering woods, where the Flower Goblin calls home, something magical stirs. His garden, usually so familiar, is suddenly sprouting flowers that seem to grow overnight, dancing to an...
  2. Hekata

Elvenar's birthday

I love the little Quackpool! So cute :) I've placed it in front of my Duck Aureate Phoenix and now it looks like Ducky is having a lot of fun watching the little guys pop up and go down the slide :D
  3. Hekata

Celestial Encounters - chapter 22 info (from Discord)

Chapter of Celestial Encounters We know that Chapter 22 is upon us, but we want to give you a glimpse of what you can expect in the coming chapters in Elvenar, are you ready?! Chapter of Celestial Encounters Welcome to the Chapter of Celestial Encountersin Elvenar, where the realms of Elves...
  4. Hekata

The Season of Triumph (from Beta-Discord)

A new season has been announced on Beta (Discord). The Season of Triumph starting from April 1st on beta The Season of Triumph will come to give you the chance to gain rewards by completing daily and weekly quests over a long time! Similarly to the previous Seasons, you will have 75 days, to...
  5. Hekata

Fellowship Adventures

A new round of Fellowship Adventures has been announced on Beta for April 4th (as @Herodite has mentioned). Her's the full announcement from Discord. From April 4th to April 10th we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards...
  6. Hekata

2024 - Autumn Zodiac Event Survey

Nice idea to have us vote on the constellation :) And let me just say that if the Dragonsnail doesn't win I'll start a riot! :D #teamDragonsnail
  7. Hekata

Buzzing Spring - new event (from Discord)

A new event has been announced on Beta (Discord): Buzzing Spring - On Beta from March 26th In the whispering woods, where the Flower Goblin calls home, something magical stirs. His garden, usually so familiar, is suddenly sprouting flowers that seem to grow overnight, dancing to an invisible...
  8. Hekata

Blessing of the Phoenix

The new Phoenix event has officially been announced on Discord. Blessing of the Phoenix - On EN and US from March 7th In the heart of the desert, under the scorching sun, the Folk of Zaharim prepare for their most cherished event - the Blossoming of the Verdant Phoenix. As the day approaches...
  9. Hekata

Blessing of the Phoenix (new event)

A new Phoenix event has bene announced on Beta. Just one thing that's not clear from the announcement but has been discovered by players: it seems it's a switchable building so you get to choose between mana, rangers, KPs and seeds/unurium (or other goods depending on chapter). Blessing of...
  10. Hekata

Answered Lighthouse of Good Neighbourhood

The description of the Lighthouse says that it increases production of discovered resources produced in culture buildings sprinkled with a purple spell. That would imply that it boosts production of orcs, seeds, mana and unurium. However, when reading various comments on that AW, people always...
  11. Hekata

Tournament of Magic (new event)

A new event has been announced on Discord :) Dear Humans and Elves, We have a new Event coming up! Tournament of Magic - Live from January 29th Even amidst the weighty affairs of the Elvarian Sorcerers Society, where the most potent sorcerers grapple with worldly and otherworldly concerns...
  12. Hekata

Season of Dreams (from Discord)

Dear Humans and Elves, **Starting from January 24th**, a new Season will start! **The Season of Dreams** will come to give you the chance to gain rewards by completing daily and weekly quests over a long time! Similarly to the previous Seasons, you will have 75 days **until April 8th** to...
  13. Hekata

Announcements (from Discord)

I guess you have all seen in game a link that takes you to Discord to see the Sneak Peak for 2024. Her's the full text for those who don't used Discord. But In short is says: "We have new stuff coming out in 2024, stay tuned..." # A sneak peek to Elvenar in 2024 This year will be another...
  14. Hekata

Release notes - from Discord

Here are the latest release notes from Discord. Hi everyone! ## Version 1.189 It will go live on the EN servers from December 4th and all other servers from December 11th. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week. # Improvements * We have improved the text...
  15. Hekata

Release Notes

This from Discord although I'm copying it form the Beta forum. "Chapter 6-10 Improved Progression We are happy that our redesign of the first chapters with better quests worked out well and was able to improve the game for new players. We also know that some find our chapter progress slow and...
  16. Hekata

Open | In progress Wrong NH floating message

I've noticed that every time someone donates to my MH I get a floating info message that culture has been added in the exact amount of my current culture. When I collect those coins from my MH I get the same floating message again. Ofc no culture is actually added, (coins are added as it's...
  17. Hekata

Winter Magic - new event

A new event has started on Beta a few days ago. As always you can see all the new buildings and daily prizes on IDavis' site and here's the official announcement form Discord-Beta Dear Humans and Elves, We have a new Event coming up! # Winter Magic - On Beta from November 13th As winter's...
  18. Hekata

Answered Temple of Spirits

One of the effects of this AW is this: Rewards an amount of Unurium per Spire Chest. What does that actually mean? Does it refer to the chests I get with the FS, or the chests that I personally open. (Can be a big difference between the two :)) And, if it's the latter, as I hope it to be (makes...
  19. Hekata

Forum archive - Community Knowledge

While we are still hoping, and posting and petitioning to save the forums, or at least some forums or at least this one!! there is a very nice initiative from the well known beta player I-Davis who runs the very useful I-Davis website we all like to use for events and Fellowship adventures :)...
  20. Hekata

A nice respite

No event, no FA, no seasonal event... What a bliss! Hands up all of you who enjoy these very rare moments of respite in the game :)