• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A nice respite

Hekata

Artisan
No event, no FA, no seasonal event... What a bliss!

Hands up all of you who enjoy these very rare moments of respite in the game :)

OldHag

Necromancer
Well it takes me a few days to stop looking around my city for event currency (every time) - I was a bit surprised to see no fa/event/season links on the left hand side, and actually, I like it. :)

Hekata

Artisan
And here comes that ugly old padlock again!!
Halloween is my favourite event in terms of prizes as it usually has some of the best ones (specially the main prize) but the mechanics are my least favourite as it's super hard to get any dailies and it's very much time consuming just like the previous one.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
I've LOVED the Back to Basics week of City planning, building, rearranging, and optimising, and just plain old watching while admiring the artists' talents.

Especially welcome has been logging in when I please (not when some Task or other demands), and the old-time sense of Elvenar peace, quiet, and relaxation.

The contrast has, in fact, been marked. We so easily and successfully adapt, we humans... but by the same token, we also forget, both the bad and the good.

An on/off toggle for repeating content like Events/Seasons, and maybe even for Spire/Tourney, is an impossible ask in modern online games (I'll spare you all the rationale discussion), but hey, I can dream!

Off-topic, but that (the on/off toggle thought) reminds me : any FA news?

Actually, I'll start a new thread to ask that. On-topic awareness? A first, here! :D

C-Nymph

Necromancer
No event, no FA, no seasonal event... What a bliss!

Hands up all of you who enjoy these very rare moments of respite in the game :)
I’ve enjoyed it very much, but then again, I’m not sure if I would’ve noticed as I’ve not logged in much lately.
I’ve been rather preoccupied with a little bundle of joy since giving birth last week <3
All things Elvenar have suddenly become last priority :D
It’s a shame I also forget to collect all my genies, wishing wells, and goddesses of wishes, but it all feels very not important right now ;)

Anyway, just wanted to check in on all you awesome forum peeps. Now you all know why I’ve been absent lately (and will be some more :p).

Enjoy the new event! I’m going to enjoy loving this tiny perfect little human some more <3

m4rt1n

Adept
I’ve enjoyed it very much, but then again, I’m not sure if I would’ve noticed as I’ve not logged in much lately.
I’ve been rather preoccupied with a little bundle of joy since giving birth last week <3
It’s a shame I also forget to collect all my genies, wishing wells, and goddesses of wishes, but it all feels very not important right now ;)

Anyway, just wanted to check in on all you awesome forum peeps. Now you all know why I’ve been absent lately (and will be some more :p).

Enjoy the new event! I’m going to enjoy loving this tiny perfect little human some more <3

Congratulations, enjoy the amazing time with your "new human" superb news. :D

kimkimkim

Summoner

That's wonderful news @C-Nymph .......congratulations