• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Blessing of the Phoenix

Hekata

Artisan
The new Phoenix event has officially been announced on Discord.

Blessing of the Phoenix - On EN and US from March 7th​

In the heart of the desert, under the scorching sun, the Folk of Zaharim prepare for their most cherished event - the Blossoming of the Verdant Phoenix. As the day approaches, a young Zaharim herbalist stumbles upon a curious, vibrant green cactus unlike any other. She notices its peculiar, pulsating glow and feels an unexplainable energy emanating from it. Word spreads quickly through the Zaharim camp, igniting a mix of excitement and apprehension. The night before the Blossoming, the entire Folk of Zaharim gather around the mysterious cactus, which now stands tall and radiant under the starlit sky. As they watch in awe, the cactus begins to transform, revealing the magnificent Verdant Phoenix, its feathers a tapestry of lush greens and vibrant hues. However, the appearance of the Phoenix is just the beginning. The Zaharim soon discovers that wherever the Phoenix flies, it leaves a trail of lush, blooming flora in the barren sands, turning parts of the desert into temporary oases. But with this sudden burst of life comes a challenge – the oases attract various desert creatures, some friendly, others not so much. As the Folk of Zaharim navigates this new bounty, they must balance their excitement with caution. Will they harness the blessings of the Verdant Phoenix to thrive, or will the sudden abundance prove too overwhelming for their desert haven? Join the event to find out and be part of the unfolding story of the Zaharim and the majestic Verdant Phoenix.

Main Prize: Verdant Phoenix with new pet effect!​

The new pet effect provides another means to get season petals. While active, Season Daily Chest gives additional petals. The main building produces Culture, Population, Rangers, Unurium, Mana, and Knowledge Points, depending on the chapter.

New Garden is coming!​

You will be able to acquire the beautiful Garden of Tales and Thorns buildings that produce Culture and Population. This event will also feature the Leagues system and the Royal Prize Pass. Check the video out: https://innogam.es/OX_BlessingOfThePhoenix_1

1709126402752.png

1709126429717.png
1709126452087.png

Kazzandra

Alchemist
Thank you so much.

I’m not ranting about Blessings of the Phoenix. I’m waiting for it on live.

However, according to iDavis listing of the daily exclusives, it sucks!

Therefore, not only am I miffed about the forum posting issues, but once again an insulting event. The laziness and lack of creativity, as well as the obtuseness of current prizes compared to the needs of the players, and there clear complaints post AW changes, is infuriating.

No wonder Inno lost so many veterans.

Inno should design another damn chapter that 99% of us won’t reach until the next decade, instead of fixing these events and fellowship adventures.

Jake65

Sage
Is this correct?
The 78 chest giving 4 feathers as does the 121 chest.
Surely the 78 should give 3 feathers.

I can confirm that the gift horse's teeth are in perfect condition.
It's breath is a bit iffy though :oops:

BargainBox.jpg

OldHag

Necromancer
In the 78 chest there is no chance to win extra Sky Essence, whereas in the 121 chest you have a 15% chance of winning 150 Sky Essence, I'm guessing that's why the 78 chest is for 4 feathers.

OldHag

Necromancer
Main Prize: Verdant Phoenix with new pet effect!
The new pet effect provides another means to get season petals. While active, Season Daily Chest gives additional petals.
I'm not sure what this actually means. Is it similar to the Ashen pheonix but only worth a pet food during this type of event or what? I'm a bit confused over this one.

Jake65

Sage
I'm not sure what this actually means. Is it similar to the Ashen pheonix but only worth a pet food during this type of event or what? I'm a bit confused over this one.
I read it as when you complete the 4 daily tasks and open the daily chest, you get the random prize plus extra petals.

OldHag

Necromancer
and what do you do with them when there's no event of this type going on?
Sounds similar to the Ashen Pheonix but works on the Seasons Quests as opposed to the increase when your Ashen is fed and resources appear around your city, would that be correct?

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
works on the Seasons Quests
Yes, spot on!
At level 10 you'll get a max of 200 (20x10) petals assuming you feed it while there are at least 20 days of the season left.
Which would equate to one or two of the bonus prizes at the end or getting the final building if you've missed quite a few of the quests.

FedBudgie.jpg