• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Buzzing Spring - new event (from Discord)

Hekata

Artisan
A new event has been announced on Beta (Discord):

Buzzing Spring - On Beta from March 26th​

In the whispering woods, where the Flower Goblin calls home, something magical stirs. His garden, usually so familiar, is suddenly sprouting flowers that seem to grow overnight, dancing to an invisible tune. Above this lively dance of blooms and leaves, a deep buzzing sound captures his attention, leading him away from his floral sanctuary and towards the dense woods. Following this mysterious melody, the Flower Goblin stumbles upon an epic sight—the Grand Hive, buzzing with life and twice as tall as the tallest oak. His eyes widen; his green thumbs tingle. This isn't just any hive. It's the stuff of legend, the kind that beekeepers whisper about around campfires. With a skip in his step and a heart full of bravery (or is it just reckless goblin curiosity?), he tiptoes to the Hive's majestic archway, eager to meet these buzzing builders. Are you ready for a romp into the unknown? Tag along with the Flower Goblin, peek into the Grand Hive, and discover a world abuzz with secrets and magnificence!

Main Prize: A set building consisting of 6 pieces.​

The set buildings produce Culture, Population, and Spell Fragments, Vitality Surge 10% units or Ascended Goods depending on the buildings.

A new questline approach!​

Some of the quests have been tailored to fit player chapters. This means that players from different chapters will encounter different quests in certain places. This event will also feature the Leagues system and the Royal Prize Pass.

;ainprize_shufflegarden2024.jpg

Kazzandra

Alchemist
A new event has been announced on Beta (Discord):

Buzzing Spring - On Beta from March 26th​

In the whispering woods, where the Flower Goblin calls home, something magical stirs. His garden, usually so familiar, is suddenly sprouting flowers that seem to grow overnight, dancing to an invisible tune. Above this lively dance of blooms and leaves, a deep buzzing sound captures his attention, leading him away from his floral sanctuary and towards the dense woods. Following this mysterious melody, the Flower Goblin stumbles upon an epic sight—the Grand Hive, buzzing with life and twice as tall as the tallest oak. His eyes widen; his green thumbs tingle. This isn't just any hive. It's the stuff of legend, the kind that beekeepers whisper about around campfires. With a skip in his step and a heart full of bravery (or is it just reckless goblin curiosity?), he tiptoes to the Hive's majestic archway, eager to meet these buzzing builders. Are you ready for a romp into the unknown? Tag along with the Flower Goblin, peek into the Grand Hive, and discover a world abuzz with secrets and magnificence!

Main Prize: A set building consisting of 6 pieces.​

The set buildings produce Culture, Population, and Spell Fragments, Vitality Surge 10% units or Ascended Goods depending on the buildings.

A new questline approach!​

Some of the quests have been tailored to fit player chapters. This means that players from different chapters will encounter different quests in certain places. This event will also feature the Leagues system and the Royal Prize Pass.

View attachment 8463
Spell fragments (in case you missed it)

Lelanya

Mentor
Ugh. It's buggy as all get out. The counter and notices for individual quests work about as well as they do for FA! So I had a quest earlier today Produce 6 Bread and Solve ANY 5 encounters. I released 5 out of the last 6 bread, so counter shows 5 out of 6. Then I covered one level of Spire, Encounter shows 4 out 5. Then I go out the map, solve 1 encounter, and the counter shows 0 Encounters. I take a screenshot for Norfolk event list, go home, release a bread, counters now show zero progress for both :rolleyes: BUT I have a green claim button.

Jake65

Sage
Ugh. It's buggy as all get out. The counter and notices for individual quests work about as well as they do for FA! So I had a quest earlier today Produce 6 Bread and Solve ANY 5 encounters. I released 5 out of the last 6 bread, so counter shows 5 out of 6. Then I covered one level of Spire, Encounter shows 4 out 5. Then I go out the map, solve 1 encounter, and the counter shows 0 Encounters. I take a screenshot for Norfolk event list, go home, release a bread, counters now show zero progress for both :rolleyes: BUT I have a green claim button.
Struggling to get my head around this one :rolleyes:

OldHag

Necromancer
I love the look of this one, all that lovely honeycomb.

SkyRider99

Mentor
You have far more patience than I could ever imagine for myself @Lelanya. :)

I would be reaching for the self destruct button. :p