• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open | In progress Wrong NH floating message

Hekata

Artisan
I've noticed that every time someone donates to my MH I get a floating info message that culture has been added in the exact amount of my current culture. When I collect those coins from my MH I get the same floating message again.
Ofc no culture is actually added, (coins are added as it's expected) so I suspect that it's just some kind visual glitch. Or at least I think it's a glitch, I haven't noticed it before today (and we had an update earlier today, might be when it started).

kimkimkim

Summoner
I've noticed that every time someone donates to my MH I get a floating info message that culture has been added in the exact amount of my current culture. When I collect those coins from my MH I get the same floating message again.
Ofc no culture is actually added, (coins are added as it's expected) so I suspect that it's just some kind visual glitch. Or at least I think it's a glitch, I haven't noticed it before today (and we had an update earlier today, might be when it started).
I've also noticed it while applying spells to manufactories

kimkimkim

Summoner
I recall seeing this in Arendyll, I don't believe it's happening in Felyndral (will keep my eyes peeled)

edit - I can comfortably confirm that this has not made its way to Felyndral, yet!

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
I've sent a ticket with a screen shot of the floating message appearing when I use spells..
@Herodite if you need another ticket to support from me, I was finally able to catch the message with my screenshot, just let me know ty :)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@kimkimkim it seems to have made it's merry way to Winyandor now! I'm seeing the same in my City. So it has been raised. No update just yet though. I'm thinking this may be something they'll get fixed with the next update but don't quote me on that! As soon as I hear more i'll let you know!

Kind regards

Herodite :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
Did they deploy a fix for this already? I seem to be not getting the floating message anymore :confused:

edit - ok, call me a liar.....it's there, ignore this reply or just delete it ty