• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Announcements (from Discord)

Hekata

Artisan
I guess you have all seen in game a link that takes you to Discord to see the Sneak Peak for 2024. Her's the full text for those who don't used Discord. But In short is says: "We have new stuff coming out in 2024, stay tuned..."

# A sneak peek to Elvenar in 2024

This year will be another busy one with new content coming regularly and some special things. Are you curious? Let’s have an early sneak peek!

**Spire improvements**
Hello, I’m Alina, a game designer here at Elvenar working on exciting upcoming improvements for the Spire of Eternity!

Prepare to discover a mystery lurking in the Spire’s ancient halls, involving an exciting new addition on the outskirts of our beloved cities. Perhaps, once it is uncovered, the lost souls may finally find their peace.

But that’s not all! We have been listening to your feedback and are working on introducing some exciting new rewards to the Spire. Our goal is to make your weekly adventures high up in the clouds feel even more enriching.

In addition, we will introduce new means of tracking the progress and success of your Fellowship as you work together to navigate your way to the top. Stay tuned for further updates!

**New Chapter**
Hey, I’m Timon, a game designer on Elvenar, working on new chapters. Chapter 22 is being worked on, and as chapter 21 ended with a mysterious weather change with lots and lots of rain, Elvenar might soon be threatened with floods. Get your city ready, not only to fend off the tidal wave but also to help any refugees whose homes are currently underwater.

Look forward to a new twist on a race you haven’t seen in a while, and for some giant animals that will play a bigger part in your next Settlement. Ah yes, and maybe there will even be (finally) a true romance...

kimkimkim

Summoner
I guess you have all seen in game a link that takes you to Discord to see the Sneak Peak for 2024. Her's the full text for those who don't used Discord. But In short is says: "We have new stuff coming out in 2024, stay tuned..."

# A sneak peek to Elvenar in 2024

This year will be another busy one with new content coming regularly and some special things. Are you curious? Let’s have an early sneak peek!

**Spire improvements**
Hello, I’m Alina, a game designer here at Elvenar working on exciting upcoming improvements for the Spire of Eternity!

Prepare to discover a mystery lurking in the Spire’s ancient halls, involving an exciting new addition on the outskirts of our beloved cities. Perhaps, once it is uncovered, the lost souls may finally find their peace.

But that’s not all! We have been listening to your feedback and are working on introducing some exciting new rewards to the Spire. Our goal is to make your weekly adventures high up in the clouds feel even more enriching.

In addition, we will introduce new means of tracking the progress and success of your Fellowship as you work together to navigate your way to the top. Stay tuned for further updates!

**New Chapter**
Hey, I’m Timon, a game designer on Elvenar, working on new chapters. Chapter 22 is being worked on, and as chapter 21 ended with a mysterious weather change with lots and lots of rain, Elvenar might soon be threatened with floods. Get your city ready, not only to fend off the tidal wave but also to help any refugees whose homes are currently underwater.

Look forward to a new twist on a race you haven’t seen in a while, and for some giant animals that will play a bigger part in your next Settlement. Ah yes, and maybe there will even be (finally) a true romance...
This peaks my interest....thanx for sharing @Hekata

Hekata

Artisan
The usual Spire/crafting changes announced for the next Sunday.

Dear Humans and Elves ,​

On February 18th, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks. Changes: The Chromafrost Glacier will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity. The Steam Golem Artifacts and a craftable building will be phased in instead. The Witch Doctor Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting.
Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team