• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Laurelin

Next FA is AWOL : Anyone Know Where It's Hiding...?

It's not often I'll actually invite an FA, complete with awkwardly wedged-in tiny buildings, increased login demands, and other miscellaneous stress factors, to descend upon my peaceful, orderly City. However, many in my Fellowship, self included, are lacking, and would much like to acquire, at...
  2. Laurelin

Anyone (Everyone?) Else Seeing this Bargain Basement Offer....?

... or do Inno perhaps think that I'm one of Rockefeller's more profligate heirs?! That works out at ~145 quid per complete building. Ha, I remember the Forum angst a couple of years ago, back when Inno first tried to sell the Fire Phoenix for £100... inflation must be biting hard! But did...
  3. Laurelin

Centre of World Map (Method)

Re-posting this here on EN because : (a) I hope a few of us might find it interesting; (b) it's easier, certainly for me, to find posts here than on the US Forum, where this comes from; and (c) because I, at least, hope to actually go ahead and find the centre of my Server (Arendyll EN1), but I...
  4. Laurelin

Spire End Time?

So, am I just more FA-deranged than usual, or did the Spire end an hour early today, at 9.00 pm GMT? Have I been imagining that it usually ends at 10.00 pm... Anyone? Also : BOO HISS to missing out on the max Diamonds & other rewards during our FS's monthly Gold Run! Oh well - my contribution...
  5. Laurelin

Unexpectedly available again! :)

[NB : Sorry this is rather hurried - I'm hoping to catch Tourney/Spire/FA start, so this is a [slightly altered] re-edit of a similar post, back in May... apologies!] Hey there everyone, I'm keeping this fairly brief in the hope of finding a new home - temporary or permanent - ideally before...
  6. Laurelin

Oh No - She's Here...!

... but never fear, not for long : she's got one thing to say - well, to post - which EVERYONE must watch, because it should be the law, or something : Or - Tell me you DON'T want to see Sauron dancing with Tom Bombadil in the middle of a huge battle...?! I hope at least some of you enjoy...
  7. Laurelin

Where I can I find my Forum Conversations (PMs)...?!

@Herodite (or indeed anyone who can answer this? Sorry to tag you - but WHERE can I find my Forum Conversations? I have a couple I need to catch up with, and I've searched my Profile, Settings, Content history, Alerts, Preferences... even my Privacy settings... AND those of my Conversation...
  8. Laurelin

Unusual Steel Tournament Enemy Troop Combos : Week of 5th - 9th July 2022

During Steel Tourneys, I'd expect to see an Enemy Troop mixture of primarily Mage, with Heavy Melée / Heavy Ranged second, plus a FEW random counter-Units. This week, though, I've seen much more random Enemy combinations, notably in Rounds 1, 3, and 5, with significantly more Light Ranged and...
  9. Laurelin

Tome of the Phoenixes in Crafting Recipes Pet Food Slot

Is anyone else, like I am, getting very tired of seeing this 'Tome of the Phoenixes' Recipe in the Crafting rotation - and in the Pet Food slot...?! In my own case, it's appeared at least once every two days (as a low overall estimate), ever since the last Phoenix Event began - and as I usually...
  10. Laurelin

Daily Player Seeking Temporary or Permanent Min. 10-Chest FS - Arendyll EN1

Hey there everyone, I'm keeping this quite brief in the hope of finding a new home - temporary or permanent - ideally before the next Tourney starts. Here's me in summary: Slow but steady long-time Elf player (4 years total, on Arendyll for 2+ years) - typically 1-3 logins per day and...
  11. Laurelin

ARGH Stop It, Fighty Bear...!!

Well, I have five minutes to spare while my 8476699th set of Dwarven Brewery Badges is, er, brewing? I suppose - so here's a rhetorical question: How on EARTH do all you full-on Tourney and Spire combateers with 1(+) fully-levelled Brown Bear actually cope? Mine is only Level 6, and look what...
  12. Laurelin

Answered Should Map Provinces always reduce in Difficulty with each Squad Size Research?

Greetings, O Wise and Helpful Ones ^_^ I'm currently in mid-Dwarves with my second City, having levelled-up my first City to the end of Orcs & Goblins (and with my present and previous Cities being virtually identical in all respects, other than my current and pretty annoying lack of a fully...
  13. Laurelin

Arendyll : Relaxed FS 'Forest' Welcomes Both New & Growing Cities!

Arendyll-based Forest (EN1) invites players with new or expanding cities (minimum Chapter II, please) to join our established and welcoming Fellowship. We are also happy to consider Fellowship Merges with groups of players whose existing Fellowships have become inactive. All applications are...
  14. Laurelin

Arendyll : Friendly FS 'Forest' Welcomes Earlier Chapter Cities!

Arendyll-based Forest invites players with cities approaching or within the first Guest Race Chapters to join our established and welcoming Fellowship. We are also happy to consider groups of players who would like to move together from existing Fellowships which have become inactive (i.e...
  15. Laurelin

Low-Stress Arendyll FS 'Forest' Seeks Regular Players

Arendyll-based (EN1) Fellowship 'Forest' is looking for a few new Members to join our diverse, friendly, and welcoming team. We are a relaxed and low-pressure but supportive, engaged, and steadily growing Fellowship with Members worldwide, ranging from Chapters I to VI (Dwarven Era), with the...