• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire End Time?

Laurelin

Sorcerer
So, am I just more FA-deranged than usual, or did the Spire end an hour early today, at 9.00 pm GMT? Have I been imagining that it usually ends at 10.00 pm... Anyone?

Also : BOO HISS to missing out on the max Diamonds & other rewards during our FS's monthly Gold Run! Oh well - my contribution wasn't crucial, so all's well &c. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Spire ended at the normal time 21:00 GMT year round so in BST (end of March to end of October approx in UK) that would be 10:00pm or 22:00 GMT +1

UK is currently on GMT :)

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Aaaah - so as I thought, I'm an idiot... and only just out of sleep, too, while trying to late-rush the Spire. Not a fantastic strategy, really... :D
Thanks Martin!

Alcaro

Necromancer
Aaaah - so as I thought, I'm an idiot... and only just out of sleep, too, while trying to late-rush the Spire. Not a fantastic strategy, really... :D
Thanks Martin!
This evening I was so tired and I thought a little nap would be good. I woke up panicked that I overslept (actually I did a bit :D ) and in one hour I had to complete the Spire in 3 cities. The Timewarp is good, but doing the whole Spire and tourney (x3 in my case) in one go it's exhausting.

SkyRider99

Mentor
This evening I was so tired and I thought a little nap would be good. I woke up panicked that I overslept (actually I did a bit :D ) and in one hour I had to complete the Spire in 3 cities. The Timewarp is good, but doing the whole Spire and tourney (x3 in my case) in one go it's exhausting.
It's good to challenge yourself occasionally @Alcaro. :D