• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Low-Stress Arendyll FS 'Forest' Seeks Regular Players

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Arendyll-based (EN1) Fellowship 'Forest' is looking for a few new Members to join our diverse, friendly, and welcoming team. We are a relaxed and low-pressure but supportive, engaged, and steadily growing Fellowship with Members worldwide, ranging from Chapters I to VI (Dwarven Era), with the current average standing at Chapters III-IV. We are seeking like-minded players of any level - including near-beginners - and we hope to contine growing and learning together while enjoying all that the game has to offer.

We are NOT a highly competitive Fellowship; rather, our intention is to build upon our existing strengths and our loyal long-term core membership, working together to improve both as individuals and as a group. Our aim is to maintain a sustainable and steady forward pace as we progress on our in-game journey, growing stronger by helping and supporting each other on a committed and regular basis.

We have only a few entry requirements, although for the benefit of all of our Members we do ask for the following attributes:

-- Minimum Player Score of at least 500-1,000 Points;
-- Willingness and abililty to log in regularly and to give Neighbourly Help to all other FS Members around 4-5 times per week;
-- Active interest and engagement in fair Trading (at least 2*), especially within the Fellowship;
-- Participation in Tournaments to best ability, with no pressure or minimum requirement, although ideally completing at least one Province per Tournament.

We are currently looking for players who are Boosted in and actively producing at least one, or preferably more than one, of the following Goods (in this order):

:crystal: Crystal, :marble: Marble, :silk: Silk, :plank: Planks, and :gem: Gems.

If you are interested in joining us here at Forest, please either reply to this post and/or apply directly to the Forest Fellowship on Arendyll.
If possible, please also send an in-game Mail Message to our Archmage (Gyvs) and/or our Mages (Ildan and RIPsaw). Thank you.

We look forward to hearing from you! :)
~ Laurelin : Forest Fellowship Ambassador

FS_Forest_Fellowship_Logo_Arendyll_EN1

Last edited:

Deleted User - 2192897

Hi
I’m interested in joining your fellowship and I tried to send a message Gyvs but my laptop died this morning so it didn’t send but not only that it deleted all my game progress so when I download it to my iPad I had to start all over again. My Elvenar game name is Dragonflyfairy. Thank you

DeletedUser9340

I like your FS Laurelin.

But it's out of my league.I hold a score of 121000 so no thank u.But visit me in the world map.I got a couple of pretty active neighbours who have good score and have under 50000+ score so I think they r good for u.Be sure to visit me.My neighbours might like ur FS ;) who knows but good luck with ur FS progress,Laurelin ;)

DeletedUser6262

Hi
I’m interested in joining your fellowship and I tried to send a message Gyvs but my laptop died this morning so it didn’t send but not only that it deleted all my game progress so when I download it to my iPad I had to start all over again. My Elvenar game name is Dragonflyfairy. Thank you
Your city should be as it was. Did you log onto the correct server?

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Your city should be as it was. Did you log onto the correct server?
Hello @Dragonflyfairy - and thank you very much for your interest in our Fellowship! :)

I'm most sorry to hear about your 'lost City' problem. I'm a PC user myself, but I would assume that the game works in the same way on any device, iPads included, and that your City information should either be auto-backed-up very frequently onto the game server, or even held entirely on the server at all times, so that unfortunate crashes such as you've experienced don't just wipe out all of your progress - just as @sh2002 says,above.

If you're sure that you've logged into the same server as before, but you still can't retrieve your City progress, it's worth raising an in-game Support Ticket (via the Options Menu at the bottom right of the in-game screen), in case Support may be able to restore your previous data and save you a lot of rebuilding work.

I do hope you manage to restore your City :)

Cheers ~ Laurelin

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Thank you for your kind reply, @tunan :)

As you say, our Fellowship isn't yet in a position to welcome more advanced players such as yourself, but I will certainly visit your City and make contact with your neighbours, as you've suggested. Your advice is very much appreciated - many thanks, from my FS and myself alike, for taking the time and trouble to pass on your encouraging comments and helpful suggestions.

Have fun in-game, and if you're taking part in the Valentine's Event, I hope the Chests are bringing you plenty of lucky wins! :cool:

Best ~ Laurelin

DeletedUser9340

Thank you for your kind reply, @tunan :)

As you say, our Fellowship isn't yet in a position to welcome more advanced players such as yourself, but I will certainly visit your City and make contact with your neighbours, as you've suggested. Your advice is very much appreciated - many thanks, from my FS and myself alike, for taking the time and trouble to pass on your encouraging comments and helpful suggestions.

Have fun in-game, and if you're taking part in the Valentine's Event, I hope the Chests are bringing you plenty of lucky wins! :cool:

Best ~ Laurelin
I was always unlucky :( I didn't even get a daily prize yet :'(

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Oh dear, not good... I'm sorry to hear that, @tunan - but maybe your luck is all waiting for you during the last week or so of the Event, hm? Let's hope so!
* /sends good luck and fortunate wishes to tunan * ... Well, you never know - it might work! Can but try, and 'hope springs eternal', as they say... :)

Cheers ~ Laurelin