• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The three Glacier Giants

DeletedUser3889

Just spent 500+ keys and got time scroll, KP, and supply refill. Thanks game. That's EXXXXXactly why I was working my bum off for days.

DeletedUser

Quest 67 is demanding that I recruit 300 troops but I haven't researched the mercenary camp yet and even if I had I don't have the space to build one because of all the extra space required for tier 1 buildings for the quest. How do I recruit troops? Is it game over for the quest or is there a way to recruit that I don't know about?

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
yes, your barracks can recruit troops from chapter I... :)
...and use the light melee or short range because the 3 other types are "fatty" ones and you can train less of them for the same amount of time ;)

Last edited:

Deleted User - 106219

"Recruit" and "train" means the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3221

Spent around 2.3k keys to do 19 draws of the Big Box, and got 10 daily items that I was after. Got 2 lots of 5 Rune shards too, but can't complain about the haul :D

m4rt1n

Adept
So you won 10 shipwrecks, I got 3, using about 1000 keys, and got 50kp, 5 rune shards for my current AW I want and loads and loads of 33% supplies boosts.. I only wanted 1 shipwreck as just starting the orcs it helps with the massive residence rearragement. The last 2 shipwrecks got by me were from evening up things with the 50 spin for GP3. I'm now not spinning until 21st/22nd December for set building 3 then January for set building 4 according to the email I got.

You do know that the shipwreck will go obsolete on population unless you are in the latter chapters, unless inno implement the blueprint upgrade of event buildings

The received email does imply though that 1 of each of the 4 set buildings will max out each building and that contradicts the set building info here https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/set-buildings

Looking at how they work and a discussion with fellows, we either are optimistic that 4 together will work as a full 3x set, or inno made a mistake that will end in lots of complaints. The way they have to touch each other makes me sadly afraid that the latter will be true.

Last edited:

DeletedUser441

As far as I'm concerned the new "set" of buildings are not worth the space they'd take up in my city. This is especially true because I'm at the start of the S & D chapter. Not only do we have to find the space for the settlement buildings (10x10 ; 6x4 ; 4x4 ;5x5 ; 6x2) but aso need to find three extra squares for every residence - AGAIN ! :mad:
It does make me wonder whether it's all done to just to encourage us to purchase premium expansions. At over £40.00 each there's no chance of me even considering it. :eek: Are they impersonating a dialysis machine ? (ttp)

DeletedUser4027

Innogames your Quest sucks!! I wait for a building I want, and I've got enough Frozen Keys to have 12 goes at the 25% chance of getting the Frozen Shipwreck. 12 goes, 1 in 4, I should get 3 right? and how may do I get? I get 1, 1 out of 12, that is more like an 8% chance in my books, but wait statistical anomaly you say, well, I've got a 10% chance of getting totally useless Runes and I get 5, WOW, that seems like >40% chance of getting crap to me. Another statistical anomaly? 1 out of 10 for KP, I get 4, amazing 3 statistical anomalies out of a sample of 12.

So much for all the hours I put in getting the 1680 Keys I needed. It is no wonder people are leaving your game in droves. How about you do something to encourage people to stay? Seriously thinking about how much of my life I have wasted on this game in the last 12 months!!! There is no way I would ever encourage anyone else to get into it, and there is no way I will waste any more of my money here!!

DeletedUser4027

Come on Inno, stop with the Scout 1 province, 50 beverages etc and put in some things which are more meaningful - you want us to visit our neighbours then ask us to visit 10 neighbours or whatever, you want us to use the trader then have quests for doing just that. Don't just trot out the same quests time after time regardless of what is said on all the forums.
Totally agree, or how about they give game points that recognise people's efforts in visiting neighbours, say 1 for every 10 visits. I am starting to think that the team at Inno are a bunch of masochists intent on seeing how far they can push their "loyal" fans.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Innogames your Quest sucks!! I wait for a building I want, and I've got enough Frozen Keys to have 12 goes at the 25% chance of getting the Frozen Shipwreck. 12 goes, 1 in 4, I should get 3 right? and how may do I get? I get 1, 1 out of 12, that is more like an 8% chance in my books, but wait statistical anomaly you say, well, I've got a 10% chance of getting totally useless Runes and I get 5, WOW, that seems like >40% chance of getting crap to me. Another statistical anomaly? 1 out of 10 for KP, I get 4, amazing 3 statistical anomalies out of a sample of 12.

So much for all the hours I put in getting the 1680 Keys I needed. It is no wonder people are leaving your game in droves. How about you do something to encourage people to stay? Seriously thinking about how much of my life I have wasted on this game in the last 12 months!!! There is no way I would ever encourage anyone else to get into it, and there is no way I will waste any more of my money here!!

odds are just odd, the only way to even it out, is to open up more chests. Thats why its a good choice to go fo the small chests if you want a building. more chests = more chance of getting the listed % chance.
Also with a 90 keys return on an 50 lay in, the small chests have a higher return on investment, resulting in being able to open up much more chests and thus gain much more buildings then opening big chests

DeletedUser441

Totally agree, or how about they give game points that recognise people's efforts in visiting neighbours, say 1 for every 10 visits. I am starting to think that the team at Inno are a bunch of masochists intent on seeing how far they can push their "loyal" fans.
I think you mean Sadists .

DeletedUser

As far as I'm concerned the new "set" of buildings are not worth the space they'd take up in my city.

I could not agree more. 44 squares of buildings that have to be adjacent to each other, no thanks. I pretty much quit caring about these events with the Halloween one, so no more rushing around trying to finish quests and gain Keys for me. I'll still collect the keys on my town map and finish some of the quests if they fit in with what I'm doing, but that is it. I have deleted most of my previous event buildings anyway, with just a few of them that provide orcs and/or mana left. I'm actually mostly hoping for the KP and Instants when I do cash in my Keys.

DeletedUser3466

bBBGmS5.png

THIS is NOT a worthy prize for the amount requested! WTF?!?

m4rt1n

Adept
Completed the sequential quest list finally. :)

Luckily I prepared for the winter event after the Halloween event ended knowing it would be in the pipeline and delayed starting the Orcs by a week or so, leaving me plenty of space for loads of level 1 manufactures/workshops, and leaving a few scouted provinces free, before the ones that needed orcs to complete. The last 2 big solve encounter quests, I had already unlocked level 20 armories so advanced planning paid off getting my city back as quickly as possible.

To add, I did not spend 1 penny on premium products for this event. :)

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
will we get another chance to obtain the giants hand .. as some of us missed it first time around

it would be a shame to not be able to get the set when there seems to be opportunity to slot it in again as a daily

DeletedUser3239

It worked great for me.Got all three grand prizes and got two set awards and some 14h boosters and got left with almoast 300 keys 21 days before the events end.

DeletedUser441

It worked great for me.Got all three grand prizes and got two set awards and some 14h boosters and got left with almoast 300 keys 21 days before the events end.
How much did you spend ? o_O

DeletedUser3239

For all three grand prizes about 3500 keys.First two prizes were hard.Droped very little but on the last prize i got a lot of 200 and 140 keys so i managed to reach the third prize.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I say again ....

will we get another chance to obtain the giants hand .. as some of us missed it first time around

it would be a shame to not be able to get the set when there seems to be opportunity to slot it in again as a daily