• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The three Glacier Giants

Deleted User - 106219

...Really, guys? It's been only a couple of hours sicne the event started, and we're ALREADY getting an offer to buy Frozen Keys?

DeletedUser2688

I don't mean to be nerdy but glaciers don't advance when they melt - they retreat. They advance due to weight so when more snow and ice lands on them

DeletedUser4963

Elvenar gems of knowledge had the full quest list but it has been updated and removed most of them.

Some of the quests seems good but I am not happy about the large amount of space for set buildings, relic gaining and upgrading buildings.

I am half way through chapter 4 and have no spare space. All my expansions goes into further upgrades, so saving space for special set buildings is very difficult. additionally almost all my buildings are maxed out on upgrades.Completing provinces are very expensive goods or troops wise.

Aditionally for level one gaining three enchantments are very hard, this number should of been reduced or increased per level. you only get the magic academy at the end of level one, and without a fellowship and hardly any neighbours it is near impossible to gain enchamnets through neighbourly help.

However, the building upgrades, and expansions on the map do benefit newer players.
So it is a mixed bag so far, but looking forward to completing as much of this event as possible. The graphics are nice.

m4rt1n

Adept
So one of my fellowship got an email with 100 keys if opened as a special quest.

Is this a limited offer like last time, or are the emails coming to all?

Thezza

Spellcaster
Well, congratulations Inno...another total waste of time...No. 39..Research 1 Technology or Upgrade 1 building to lvl 20...er...em.....how do I do that??? no Technology available because you refuse to release the new Chapter, all my buildings upgraded to their max...this is just ridiculous. I am getting to thepoint now where I am just going to call it a day.

DeletedUser4963

So one of my fellowship got an email with 100 keys if opened as a special quest.

I also got the key email, but it wasn't in my inbox I had to search for it

DeletedUser3542

woot i found the email and scrolled down to get the keys.. thanks.

DeletedUser4852

Whoot! Found the e-mail. Thanks for the heads up there.

DeletedUser3182

The buildings would be nice, if one could manage to get one in the first place. So far after several goes with 140, 90 and 50 several times - I have managed to obtain instants of coins. Not exactly what I think is a good prize, especially when coins aren't exactly difficult to obtain.

DeletedUser

I have 5 cities, 2 are waiting for the next guest race and neither want nor need any buildings which give bonuses of any kind, I don't need goods as I have plenty already, 1 city is in S&D and is so tight for space that its ridiculous, even if I could manage to get any keys I don't want any of the prizes, 1 city is in woodelves and I'm nearly at the point of selling off the non-mana producing culture, I definitely don't need a set of 4 buildings which have to link when I've got to get everything else in and upgraded, the last city is the one that could do with something extra in the way of culture, but the next chapter is dwarves, and guess what? I'm tight on space there as well.

Over the last few months we've had 2 events, the Adventures and now another event... bored of tiny buildings, bored of 50 beverages, of scouting (just sent my scout again on the main city and its 78h...), I'll do whatever I do in the main course of running my cities but I really can't be bothered to follow a questline with 100 quests over a 35 day period.

I'm beginning to lose the plot and if I wasn't AM of 2 fellowships I think I'd have left sometime in the last few weeks.

Lelanya

Mentor
You just screwed up the FA that was a good job from your devs because you made the first prize unreachable with your constant obsession for money and now you're screwing up the evnts too because you lowered the rewards to bread crumbs, is there no one in inno with elementary knowledge of buziness ?
Can be done without spending diamonds! You only need 25 live players and a half dozen bored Halflings:)

DeletedUser441

:( The point is whether it's worth doing in the first place. The rewards need to be worth the effort or people won't bother.