• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Archived Sorcerers Event Icon!

Hello the Sorcerers event icon has appeared on our screens, with a padlock, it says the event will end in just over 71 hours .... I'm on Felly live world. Nothing happens if you click on the icon. I am assuming it is a bug?
  2. Closed | Archived The "you don't have enough KPs" bug

This bug has been around for a very very long time. It was most recently posted here on November 16th but the first time was long before that. Do the devs know about it now, and it just hasn't made it to the top of the fix list yet? Or are they hoping for more information? This is the bug...
  3. Answered Chess set

Is the chess set still available to collect in the Magic Academy?
  4. Answered Tournament rewards

Hi, The tournament ended on Saturday and it is now Monday. But if I click on my fellowship shield and go to the tournaments tab, all there is is a message saying that the rewards are still being calculated. Is this a general problem, or just me? I have tried switching it off and on...
  5. Could you be a Wonderer? Join a top-ten FS

Do you think or speculate curiously? Are you filled with admiration, amazement, or awe? Perhaps you marvel at the camaraderie of other fellowships? We enjoy our game, and make a very successful team! But one of our wonderful Wonderers is about to move on, so we are looking for a team player...
  6. Pointer ...

As my city gets bigger and more visually exciting, I am finding it harder and harder to find my pointer - the little brown hand - and end up zooming the mouse round and round and into corners trying to find it. Is there any way of changing the design of the pointer to be something a bit...
  7. A Trojan Unicorn

People might ask themselves when Enar the god of the forest was seen for the last time. But this does no harm to the popularity of unicorns in Elvenar .... When I first thought of the Trojan Unicorn, I was thinking of it as the grand prize in an event, with a storyline around the return of...
  8. Could you be a Wonderer? Join a top-dozen FS!

Do you think or speculate curiously? Are you filled with admiration, amazement, or awe? Perhaps you marvel at the camaraderie of other fellowships. We are looking for two Wonderful players to join our fun and successful Fellowship. Are you Planks and Silk boosted? Or Crystal and Elixir...
  9. Answered Sentient mobile

Hi, I just reached my first ever sentient goods. On the laptop version there are several places where I can see how much of each of the three T1 sentient goods I have. Just like the ordinary goods. But on the mobile I cannot find anywhere where I can see how much sentient goods I have. It...
  10. Closed | Contact Support Another combat glitch

Hi, The "strike back" ability of some troops has changed since the latest version upgrade. In the Version upgrade thread you can see several other players discussing this - see quotes below. Essentially the combatant with strike back ability seems to be able to use it only in the first...
  11. Closed | Archived Tournament Battles change - Negative

Regarding the tournament battles, I fight them manually. So I set up my troops, always including the one with the highest initiative, so I get to see the terrain first. And then I quit the battle, reconfigure my troops to get the best from the terrain, and start the same fight again. Only now...
  12. Could you be a Wonderer?

Do you think or speculate curiously? Are you filled with admiration, amazement, or awe? Perhaps you marvel at the camaraderie of other fellowships. Are you Planks, Silk and Dust boosted? If so, the Wonderers on Felyndral are looking for you! Please message your application to pobble
  13. Answered AW outposts in the mountainside

I have several of the AWs that add a decorative structure into the mountainside behind my city as well as the actual building within the city. The way I remember this is that when I visited another player's city, their mountainside had structures for their AWs too - and of course as they may...
  14. Closed | Contact Support Wisdom Square

Hi, On the browser version of the game, when I open my Wisdom Square it shows the Production as 132 apprentices each 24 hours, both at the top description and on the time bar. However when I open it on the mobile, the time bar says 132, but the top description says 2904/d. I wish it did...
  15. Closed | Archived Messages ...

Hi, Not only is chat doubling and tripling again (reported by others) but the main message box on the browser game is now showing the red alert saying lots of new messages, when in fact there are no new messages. Each time I come out of the tournament back to my city, it does this - three...
  16. Answered Name that tune

Listening to the Woodelvenstock festival music. What is the tune? Who are the musicians? Can I buy this music? Shazam can't identify it. :(