• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Sentient mobile

pobble

Spellcaster
Hi, I just reached my first ever sentient goods.
On the laptop version there are several places where I can see how much of each of the three T1 sentient goods I have. Just like the ordinary goods.
But on the mobile I cannot find anywhere where I can see how much sentient goods I have. It isn't in the same place as the ordinary goods / mana / orcs.
Where should I be looking for this please?

pobble

m4rt1n

Adept
The Main Hall displays them I believe, and is the only place currently. :confused:
Now check trades on the app and you will join the masses asking for the sentient goods trades filter. :p

m4rt1n

Adept
Yup, the trader is just impossible now.

And it gets worse, the app trader is impossible in the Amuni. and now the Constructs are live.

I thought they would fix being able to view sentient goods on the app a long time ago as during a main hall upgrade it is currently still impossible as far as I am aware.
And the trader, just check the amount of discussions already and join in as you feel necessary. I now have to tell my fellows, "sorry cannot take your trades, on the app, will get them when back on PC".