• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered AW outposts in the mountainside

pobble

Spellcaster
I have several of the AWs that add a decorative structure into the mountainside behind my city as well as the actual building within the city.

The way I remember this is that when I visited another player's city, their mountainside had structures for their AWs too - and of course as they may not have the same AWs as me, I can enjoy the different artwork. So, I have never had a dwarven bulwark myself, but I have admired the carving and machinery on the mountain in other players' cities.

However - and I am not sure exactly when this changed - now when I visit another city, it always has exactly the same AW mountainside structures as my own city. Today I visited a new player still on Chapter 1 so has no AWs at all, and there on his mountainside are all my AW structures again.

Was this a deliberate change by the Elvenar team, or is it a bug?

DeletedUser5976

That doesn't happen to me. I think it has something to do with Flash. People have been complaining about it a long while ago.

DeletedUser5381

However - and I am not sure exactly when this changed - now when I visit another city, it always has exactly the same AW mountainside structures as my own city. Today I visited a new player still on Chapter 1 so has no AWs at all, and there on his mountainside are all my AW structures again.

Yes I think that is a bug, and it has also bothered me a few times too. A few months ago, I spent nearly 5 minutes searching for someone's Bell Spire until I realized they were playing as an elf and did not build a Lighthouse. Now for some reason I don't even get that artwork on my own city.