• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Another combat glitch

pobble

Spellcaster
Hi,
The "strike back" ability of some troops has changed since the latest version upgrade. In the Version upgrade thread you can see several other players discussing this - see quotes below.
Essentially the combatant with strike back ability seems to be able to use it only in the first encounter of a battle, but can no longer use it in the subsequent rounds of the same battle.
Guessing that this is something to do with the battle changes that went into the new release, and is probably not intentional?

pobble

pobble

Spellcaster
The 'Strike Back' ability seems to have become per battle instead of the old per round.

Hmmm and my wardogs strike back twice, so I appear to have gained what you have lost

My three-star war-dogs have 'Strike Back 3' so they counter-attack three times. Before the update, that was three times *each round*. Now, it is only three times total.

Yeah I saw it too now my knights sometimes don't get any strikeback. You should put up a thread in Bug Report @keman317

DeletedUser3097

@pobble Thank you for opening this bug report. Please could you contact Support so we can investigate this further.