• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Path marking in FAs

Suggestions on progressing through the FA maps include the ability to switch from one path to another at the triple waypoints at 2 and 5. It therefore seems unhelpfully clunky that the relatively recent option to allow specific paths to be outlined for our member's attention only allow a single...
  2. Dwarven Armorers

I play 5 cities and take them all to the top of the Spire every week. I can't remember the last time I won a Dwarven Armorer in any of them, despite winning many gold chests. Not winning in one city may easily be just a statistical quirk, but in all 5.....? There are multiple opportunities to...
  3. Question How do Spire points perks work

I understand that Spire perks points can be used to unlock the next crystal - move the purple line up one crystal level (if you have sufficient points to do that). But who benefits from that? Is it only everyone who by the end of the tournament has surpassed the now raised purple line? We have a...
  4. Question Perks

Can anyone direct me to a simple explanation of the perks system. Anywhere on the internet would be fine. Everything put out by Inno is toatally opaque and as clear as mud. It should be simple enough to explain - why hasn't it been? Nothing on this forum has helped. There are so many "but what...
  5. Avatar indicators for online.

The relatively new idea of those small spots on the bottom right corner of the avatar thumbnail images in the members list of the FS, that indicate whether or not the member is currently online is a great idea, presumably replacing "/who". But it is pale blue for online and grey/gray for not...
  6. AW Progress

I would like the ability to see the same concise view of my AW's progress, with numbers of KP donated in easy list format that I can with everyone else in my FS. At the moment I am the only one in the FS listing (like everyone else) that doesn't have that button for my own city. It would make...
  7. Outlining map routes in the FA

I appreciate that in principle this is a useful idea, the way it has been given is of no use to me and my FS. In the past we might have asked people to do one route plus all of the triple way points - not possible with this system, or all routes but missing out a couple of waypoints as the...
  8. Reversing Mistakes

Having just deleted my portal by mistake I think a button that does; "Reverse previous action" would be a good idea.
  9. Sentient trading observation

Just an observation, but being in both Arendyll and Winyandor, the sentient trading in Arendyll is appalling!. It is mainly 0-star and 1-star. Winyandor is much more "normal", so what is the problem in Arendyll? I understand the problems in that large quantities of sentient goods are needed for...
  10. New FA

Not too happy with the short notice for the FA. In the past we have had 3 days notice, this time only 2. It might be just about OK for Europe-based players but given it take 2 days to produce statues and half our FS are down-under, asleep, and won't know about this for some hours, this is going...
  11. Expired Buildings

Many's the time I'll slip in a fighting artifact like an Unlimited Unit Upgrade into some tiny hidden space I'm able to find in each of my multiple cities to help me with tournaments. A week later with the tournament ended I've usually forgotten where they were placed, and they're certainly not...