• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

foolfighter

Alchemist
The relatively new idea of those small spots on the bottom right corner of the avatar thumbnail images in the members list of the FS, that indicate whether or not the member is currently online is a great idea, presumably replacing "/who". But it is pale blue for online and grey/gray for not online, making it very difficult to easily determine which is which. Can we have some more contrasting colours/colors here please? I would suggest green and red, but a number of colour blind men might not agree, perhaps black and bright green or white and bright green.

Ruprecht

Adventurer
You see blue? They're bright green... could be a little larger maybe, and make the offline a darker grey.

Alcaro

Necromancer
It's also green for me but that is 100% not important. Blue or green, is still almost invisible. I stick to my initial suggestion to replace that insignificant dot with a frame.

Julian

Sorcerer
Why not have no dot at all for offline? Then the green dot for online would stand out. I might also suggest that the same dot is extended to the notification and messaging tabs. Perhaps of greater relevance would be to have a colour code for online in the chat window. Then you'd know whether it's worthwhile replying to a "hello" or something.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hey Guys! It has been raised with the Team about the Dots. Personally I could do with them being a tad bigger. Even at 100% I struggle to see them, so for all intents they may as well not be there for me. But they are definitely Green for online! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.