• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Path marking in FAs

foolfighter

Alchemist
Suggestions on progressing through the FA maps include the ability to switch from one path to another at the triple waypoints at 2 and 5. It therefore seems unhelpfully clunky that the relatively recent option to allow specific paths to be outlined for our member's attention only allow a single path to be outlined. When we have specific routes through the 3 maps, and side waypoints to take, it would seem much more helpful to allow the AM and perhaps Mages to outline waypoints, where we have more complex routings, on a one by one basis.
Dealing with some players who can't, don't or won't read a constant stream of open messages, private mesages and chat - explicitly "shouted" in capital letters asking them not to waste valuable badges on waypoints we are not doing is frustating to say the least. I have no idea why they do it, and asking them why makes nothing clearer.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Dealing with some players who can't, don't or won't read a constant stream of open messages, private mesages and chat - explicitly "shouted" in capital letters asking them not to waste valuable badges on waypoints we are not doing is frustating to say the least. I have no idea why they do it, and asking them why makes nothing clearer.
Trying to discover why people do certain things, and hoping for a decent reason, can lead to madness. I feel your pain. :cool:

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Just to annoy everyone with my opinion: ;):D

Dealing with some players who can't, don't or won't read a constant stream of open messages, private mesages and chat - explicitly "shouted" in capital letters asking them not to waste valuable badges on waypoints we are not doing is frustating to say the least.

I think that the only way to properly fix that is to be able to lock/unlock way points.

I have no idea why they do it, and asking them why makes nothing clearer.

People do it to make sure that they get the prize just in case they don't have badges or time for other waypoints or they are in a hurry or they can't be bothered spending time and effort because they don't like FA or they don't agree with you. Also, some do it just to purely annoy us. :eek:

Trying to discover why people do certain things, and hoping for a decent reason, can lead to madness. I feel your pain. :cool:

Hopefully, I'm not mad yet, I'll leave it up to others to decide! :D

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Suggestions on progressing through the FA maps include the ability to switch from one path to another at the triple waypoints at 2 and 5. It therefore seems unhelpfully clunky that the relatively recent option to allow specific paths to be outlined for our member's attention only allow a single path to be outlined. When we have specific routes through the 3 maps, and side waypoints to take, it would seem much more helpful to allow the AM and perhaps Mages to outline waypoints, where we have more complex routings, on a one by one basis.

I gave up a while ago, and just go for the relaxed FA approach as this game is my escape from stress, now I have players asking me which path to take.