• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Reversing Mistakes

foolfighter

Alchemist
Having just deleted my portal by mistake I think a button that does; "Reverse previous action" would be a good idea.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@foolfighter at what stage did you delete your portal? If it was at the end of the chapter and you need a portal to delete for the quest, you can just build a dwarfen portal and delete that one in order to complete that quest.

m4rt1n

Adept
@foolfighter at what stage did you delete your portal? If it was at the end of the chapter and you need a portal to delete for the quest, you can just build a dwarfen portal and delete that one in order to complete that quest.

It doesn't even have to complete, I just set it building and them immediately deleted it for the quest in chapter 17.

Pauly7

Magus
He might not be at the end of the chapter of course.

I think a button that does; "Reverse previous action" would be a good idea.
This has been asked for quite a lot over the years. It would be a great addition and solve a lot of problems, but I get the impression this isn't an easy change for the devs and not one that they have a particular appetite to implement. They probably get some extra revenue from people accidentally selling their level 4 portal and then being annoyed enough to rebuild it using diamonds.