• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Question Coldfire Phoenix.?

Can you please advise where you get a ColdFire Phoenix.? Craft it in the MA.? or is it a gift you win in the Spire.?
  2. Question Magic Academy Crafting - Options rollover timing

Can someone please enlighten me as to how often during the day (24 hrs) do the Crafting options change.? & is there set times.? or is it just random.? or triggered or based on some action.? Just trying to understand it - whether it's worth checking 25 times a day, or only once, or twice.
  3. Question How do you add/donate Ancient Knowledge points from your Inventory, to your own or others AW's.?

Everywhere I read (Forum/Wiki/EG), & also when I try to add Ancient KP to my own or others AW's, the choices are only: - donate your own research KP - purchase KP using coins, goods or diamonds The Inventory won't let you use the Instants from there, you need to go to the AW itself or click on...
  4. Question Watchful Winter Owl

Can you please tell me if the cultural value of the Watchful Winter Owl increases as it grows & upgrades.? It is a beautiful bird & I am looking forward to being able to place it in my city sometime soon. Hopefully. But 4x4 is a lot of space for 90 Culture, when things are tight.
  5. Question World Map: Encounter Difficulty

I have been in this position before, where I have solved all the 'achievable' Provinces surrounding me & the next ring are all 'Hard' or 'Very Hard'. So, not achievable (not by me anyway). So, no scouting, no Encountering, just look every now & again & confirm it is impossible at this stage...
  6. Question Residence Upgrade 8->9

I have been wanting to upgrade my residence building from 8 to 9 for some time now, but it keeps telling me I need research. I have completed several researches & after each one I try to upgrade my residence, but no. Still says research. I have now reached Ch. III & still cannot upgrade my...
  7. Question Building Sizes & Orientations

Is there a list (text &/or graphic) of all the Buildings for each upgrade.? Specifically showing the dimensions & orientation. So I can plan what space is needed before each building upgrade. Currently I only find out about building size increases when I go to upgrade a building, & get a nasty...
  8. Duplications found in: https://www.facebook.com/notes/elvenar-platinum-leaf-community/fighting-strategy-for-each-province-type/1844821309129317

Below text copied & pasted from https://www.facebook.com/notes/elvenar-platinum-leaf-community/fighting-strategy-for-each-province-type/1844821309129317 needs some editing to remove duplications In this example 100 provinces equates to Ring 7 - and the Devs have given you what they believe to...
  9. Question Culture Items Recycle,

Is it possible to put a Culture Item back into your Inventory.? Dilemma: I need to increase my Culture points but don't have much spare space to put a new higher point item without removing one or more I already have. Or being able to put in a new position, after rearranging many things.
  10. Question Spell Fragments

How do I gain 600 Spell Fragments for Winter Magic quest.?