• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Building Sizes & Orientations

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Is there a list (text &/or graphic) of all the Buildings for each upgrade.? Specifically showing the dimensions & orientation. So I can plan what space is needed before each building upgrade. Currently I only find out about building size increases when I go to upgrade a building, & get a nasty surprise. Then go searching other players cities for that building at that upgrade to find out what the orientation is, so I can plan a space of the correct size & orientation. This takes lots of searching.

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Thank you cwgiii for the links, but I still can't find a list of building sizes & orientations for each level that the building changes size/shape.

The Elven Architect has a list of one size for each building, I am assuming the Level 1 size, but no upgraded sizes or at which level they occur.

I obviously have no skills in navigating my way around the Wiki, as I could not find any list there, other than a few selected basics. The Upgrade Buildings page did have a useful graphic with grid & dimensions, showing that buildings always upgrade in the same 2 directions.

Can I gather from this that when building dimensions are given, that the first number is always in the NW/SE direction & the second number is always in the NE/SW direction.?? If so, at least I can determine the orientation of the larger building upgrade. Even if I still cannot plan anything (correctly oriented position/space) in advance.

Deleted User - 341074

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Thank you Sorcerer SoggyShorts.
The magic words to activate the portal to all the desired info I'm after (& more), is:- Click on the Red text Building Name. & all will be revealed.!!! Fabulous.! :-D
Thank You