• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Watchful Winter Owl

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Can you please tell me if the cultural value of the Watchful Winter Owl increases as it grows & upgrades.?

It is a beautiful bird & I am looking forward to being able to place it in my city sometime soon. Hopefully.
But 4x4 is a lot of space for 90 Culture, when things are tight.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I assume you have the base still in storage.....click the blue i that is located on the pic of the base, that will bring you to information about it, you then will see another blue i, click that and it will show you all the stats for each stage of the owl.......but all in all, both pop and culture increase with each stage

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Another query came to mind....
Do I need Pet Food for the Owl as well.?
If so - how long does the pet food last & how often or how regularly do I have to feed.?
PS - Yes my Owl is still in my Inventory & I am in Ch.3. & I have already started Crafting PF, just in case, & now have 5 PF in storage, but rarely see it appear as an option, & Craft it whenever I do.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Yes, you would need pet food if you choose to feed it.......the feeding effect lasts for only 24 hours in which you receive a random amount, based on your chapter, of your boosted goods......most people will tell you, I included, that the owl is really not worth feeding because of the small reward it gives......most people have built the owl purely for the pop, culture, supplies and in your case tier 1 goods it gives when harvested

Lelanya

Mentor
This Owl is a pet and can be fed if you wish. The effect lasts for 24 hours, and it will grant a bonus amount of goods in neighbourly help chests. Which means that with careful planning you may get 2 stabs at this effect: before and after reset.

Many of us feel that there are pets who are more worthy recipients of pet food but you may not own one. However, it IS a pet so feeding it will satisfy quests that require this (that come up during some events).

As far as acquisitions of pet food, yes, the item does not appear as often as we like. Beware, most recipes burn up relics, so keep a weather eye on your stocks.

Last edited:

Gargon667

Mentor
Another query came to mind....
Do I need Pet Food for the Owl as well.?
If so - how long does the pet food last & how often or how regularly do I have to feed.?
PS - Yes my Owl is still in my Inventory & I am in Ch.3. & I have already started Crafting PF, just in case, & now have 5 PF in storage, but rarely see it appear as an option, & Craft it whenever I do.

You can technically feed it yes, but it is a horribly bad effect, so I would not waste my pet food on it, there are much better uses for pet food in this game.