• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Coldfire Phoenix.?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
HI @Jude the Brave the Coldfire Phoenix can be crafted in the Magic Academy although it doesn't pop up very often so you have to be extremely vigilant! :)

The Phoenix Artefacts were available as a prize a short time ago in the Spire however they've been phased out now. What I have recently noticed is that the Phoenix Artefacts are still craftable in the MA for 3 Blueprints and 10,000 Spell Fragments if memory serves! For how long that will last i'm unsure so snap them up if you need them when they appear!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Those are the artifacts for the original phoenixes though - Fire, Storm and Aureate. There's no telling when, or indeed if, we'll get ones for the Coldfire.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@MinervaOz you're absolutely right! The Artifacts available in the Magic Academy are for the Fire, Storm and Aureate Phoenix Buildings. That was my bad. I'll try to find some information as to whether the ColdFire Phoenix Artifacts will be available in the Spire or indeed the Magic Academy, but one would hope they make an appearance given they are still a craftable building!

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Thank you - I will wait to here more....
I got the impression they were very beneficial for fighting encounters - so it's a pity if they're no longer available - or is there another building that is equally beneficial that I can build instead.??

m4rt1n

Adept
Given the current trend artifacts for all evolving buildings are available on a 6 week rotation in the spire, that said there are now so many evolving buildings it could be over a year before they appear.

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Oooooo.!! That's good to know. { :-O
I'd better hurry up & get all the remaining required Mermaid evolving instants asap, before that also disappears back in the storage bunker gathering dust.!

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Thank you - I will wait to here more....
I got the impression they were very beneficial for fighting encounters - so it's a pity if they're no longer available - or is there another building that is equally beneficial that I can build instead.??
I'm not sure what the Coldfire does but I don't think it's got anything to do with fighting. Are you confusing it with the Fire Phoenix? That increases the attack of all troops by up to 50% when fed.

kimkimkim

Summoner
correct @MinervaOz ......Coldfire Phoenix only gives kp when a scout is complete..... @Jude the Brave, the Fire Phoenix is the phoenix you are looking for that will benefit your fighting and both the base and the artifacts are still available in the Magic Academy

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Thanks MinervaOz & kimkimkim for correcting my misconception about Coldfire Phoenix & directing me to Fire Phoenix instead - muchly appreciated. :)
I got the Coldfire Phoenix tip from watching a video, that I'm now guessing was made a while ago. (b4 changes were made to what it does when fed)

Gargon667

Mentor
Thanks MinervaOz & kimkimkim for correcting my misconception about Coldfire Phoenix & directing me to Fire Phoenix instead - muchly appreciated. :)
I got the Coldfire Phoenix tip from watching a video, that I'm now guessing was made a while ago. (b4 changes were made to what it does when fed)

The cold fire has never had anythying to do with fighting. Not before or after any changes. Fire is the only one that does have (and ever has had) anything to do with fighting out of all the birds. The other two original birds have something to do with catering, while the feeding effect of the coldfire has always been and still is a waste of pet food (but it is otherwise a quite alright building), just like the latest addition to the bird family.