• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Culture Items Recycle,

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Is it possible to put a Culture Item back into your Inventory.? Dilemma: I need to increase my Culture points but don't have much spare space to put a new higher point item without removing one or more I already have. Or being able to put in a new position, after rearranging many things.

kurgkurg

Conjurer
this game is from better space-use, you need all the time to sell (or teleport) old event buildings and replace them with better-ones. If you don't have many teleports, sell what you don't need, rarely you need them later when you are going on to the next chapter

Deleted User - 341074

It's also useful in the early chapters if you can gain an expansion from completing world map encounters at the same time as you unlock expansion research.
Having 50 empty squares plus removing roads as @Lelanya suggests is a great time to re-arrange everything.
As for retaining old culture buildings, if they are not won from a special event you can always rebuild them later if you want the decoration, but generally, anything obtained in a later chapter will give much better benefits than the older stuff.

Gargon667

Mentor
Is it possible to put a Culture Item back into your Inventory.? Dilemma: I need to increase my Culture points but don't have much spare space to put a new higher point item without removing one or more I already have. Or being able to put in a new position, after rearranging many things.

I am guessing you are rather low in chapters? In that case just sell the old stuff, no point keeping it for later, if it is bad already it will only get worse the longer you play. As a rule of thumb: if something is 2 or 3 chapters older than you are currently, sell it. You will be better off for it.
But yes a teleport spell can be won in the spire, but don´t waste in on stuff you will never reuse.