• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question How do you add/donate Ancient Knowledge points from your Inventory, to your own or others AW's.?

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Everywhere I read (Forum/Wiki/EG), & also when I try to add Ancient KP to my own or others AW's, the choices are only:
- donate your own research KP
- purchase KP using coins, goods or diamonds

The Inventory won't let you use the Instants from there, you need to go to the AW itself or click on the AW icon either on you own bottom bar or beside Fellowship name. But then the Instants from your Inventory are not mentioned as a donation choice.

Confused.

kimkimkim

Summoner
for your own ancient wonders - physically click the ancient wonder in your city, there it opens to the research progress.....on the research progress screen you should see a golden book Screenshot.png click the golden book, this will bring you to the ancient knowledge points you have presently in storage Screenshot (1).png ......from there just click which ever ancient knowledge points you want to use

for another players ancient wonder the process is the same except you can go to a list of their ancient wonders by clicking the ancient wonder symbol in the bottom bar Screenshot (3).png in their city or you can simply click their name in chat if they are a fellow or you can go to the member list and click the ancient wonder icon there Screenshot (4).png

Jude the Brave

Adventurer
Oh right. Thanks kimkimkim.
I didn't know what that golden book did, & was not game enough to click on it, incase it did something irreversible.
& it's not mentioned as a choice to use in any of the places I looked up.

Aisling1

Conjurer
Everywhere I read (Forum/Wiki/EG), & also when I try to add Ancient KP to my own or others AW's, the choices are only:
- donate your own research KP
- purchase KP using coins, goods or diamonds

The Inventory won't let you use the Instants from there, you need to go to the AW itself or click on the AW icon either on you own bottom bar or beside Fellowship name. But then the Instants from your Inventory are not mentioned as a donation choice.

Confused.
You have to go to the AW you want do donate to, first. Then you decide if you want to use instants, kps you have, kps from purchase, research or time.. etc.

KP's from instants cannot be used in research, but kps earned over time, or in your kp bar can be used anywhere.. which is why many FS have a kp thread, If you "spend" the non applicable (to your own research) kps in someone else's Aw' you may earn a chest that will give you runes or shards, that you can use in an AW.. but not research.

So basically, you decide how you want to spend your kps. Mostly in research, but when that dead ends, in AW's of players who are upgrading the same AW's you are..

You may get to know your "hood" well enough to donate stategiaclly.. ie a few kps to get the chests, where others have donated hundreds, but that only lasts a bit..

Instants are best put in AW's of players you know, and the same type of AW you would like to upgrade yourself.