• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

DeletedUser4695

I have a suggestion about the next guest race after the Amuni, how about a race of aquatic people-Merpeople to be exact/ mermaids -mermen, tritons, etc, I have seen your video for the Amuni race and it looks amazing, with all the different buildings, well done!

DeletedUser7096

Hello @Emberwing,

I moved your post from Version 1.59 to this topic because the new guest race is not announced on this server yet. You can make a new topic explaining your suggestion at Ideas and Suggestions section.

For any question about this actions, please, send me a PM.
Kakashi-sensei - forum moderator

DeletedUser6743

I'm in Chapter V and haven't seen more than 12 provinces in the tournament yet, this while I've scouted far ahead. Combining troops and goods I can just about complete all 12 but that leaves me with nothing to get more provincial expansions. I am nonetheless in the top 100 of E3 tournament players. So this is all grossly exaggerated.

Lelanya

Mentor
I'm in Chapter V and haven't seen more than 12 provinces in the tournament yet, this while I've scouted far ahead. Combining troops and goods I can just about complete all 12 but that leaves me with nothing to get more provincial expansions. I am nonetheless in the top 100 of E3 tournament players. So this is all grossly exaggerated.
Maybe you will see it a little differently AFTER you hit all the mandatory SS upgrades starting in S&D and continuing into Amuni. And consider this: one of the players I am advocating for missed the chance to skip a whole bunch of optionals because the developers had already given us mandatory research kickbacks. So cautious players were doing all of them. Not meaning to sound sharp tho. This has been covered before but i get there is a lot of reading for newer members :)

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Has anyone seen an Amuni calculator on beta or any other forum? I love those things and writing my own would take many hours. I used player-written ones for halfings and elementals and being able to tinker with an extra production building here, an upgrade there and checking if that speeded up the finish time was really helpful. They also highlight production bottlenecks right at the start, highlighting that you need to increase mana or seed production or whatever.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I don't thing it's worthing it anymore to calculate a new chapter ahead Tony... I's nonsense to rush to complete a chapter in 3 months when you'll have to wait for 3 more months before next race, having nothing to do meanwhile as we did after finishing the Elementals... ;)
I stopped to make simulators when I learned we'd have 6 month to do Elementals... we'll have really, really lots of time to tune any production disbalancing.... and if you produced enough mana and seeds during Elementals, you shouldn't need a lot more as you can take all your time with Amuni too...
(Except if you plan to do the Amuni in 3 months then to stop playing for 3 months more ?)
Weren't the bottlenecks due to some people not having prepared their 2 extra T2+1 factories so the sentients goods were hard to find for the fastest ones ?

Last edited:

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I like rushing, it gives me a target. And also, rushing means I get to free up all that space again, build loads of factories and armouries, and do better in tourneys faster :)

The thing is, for me, new chapters and FAs are unwelcome distractions from my tourneying :p

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Yeah, already on that. I am reading beta forum too. I like to have a calculator and an elven architect plan including full settlement (need to see the minimum amount of building to delete). Need the calc to do the city plan :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, already on that. I am reading beta forum too. I like to have a calculator and an elven architect plan including full settlement (need to see the minimum amount of building to delete). Need the calc to do the city plan :D
My city plan is done, finished it this morning :)

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I'm not 100% sure how trap makers and goldsmiths need to be placed yet, I think they might need a road and to be touching a residence/workshop.

DeletedUser

I'm not 100% sure how trap makers and goldsmiths need to be placed yet, I think they might need a road and to be touching a residence/workshop.
According to the Wiki, the Goldsmiths need to have a direct connection to a City Residence, and the Trap Makers need a direct connection to a City Workshop, nothing about road connections which is why I put them just touching the relevant buildings, if they're next to roads that just coincidence and the way it worked out.

Jackluyt

Shaman
There is a new Fellowship Adventures coming to Beta tomorrow!
It will in all probability come to the Live Worlds the following week.

38864844_10212231771170090_743150554775027712_n.jpg

Read all about it in this Note that I just started (which is still under construction and so far has only the Forum Announcement and links to the discussion thread. The Note will only be completed after the release): https://tinyurl.com/y7j28oey

:)