• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

DeletedUser5983

imo new players would welcome this easier FA...
planning ahead, fellowship's communication, teamwork etc that need to be learned and workout to find the most effective ones.

DeletedUser

no thanks... been there, done that...
imo new players would welcome this easier FA...
planning ahead, fellowship's communication, teamwork etc that need to be learned and workout to find the most effective ones.
and until mail is fixed on the app, its particularly hard to do the FA if you don't log in on the pc as the chat can move too fast to work out what's going on

DeletedUser5306

I am exhausted from just thinking about this new FA.... in my two worlds??..............:confused:
A game shouldn't make me feel tired or overwhelmed...

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I find this event happens a bit too often also but it seems Elvenar wants us to feel "challenged" and of course there are always some of the fellowship team that want to do this ...

I will look it over and give my fellowships a view but unless there is a lot of interest its going to be the just the normal obsessed few and some newbies getting lost in there lol (with a few others helping out as they can)

Jackluyt

Shaman
The latest Fellowship Adventures has started in Beta World!

41039140_10212414494378056_3160757757016014848_n.jpg

I will be posting full details later this afternoon here: https://tinyurl.com/ybs42c4e

You are welcome to share the link with friends, fellowship and neighbors!!

Jackluyt

Shaman
Everything you needed to know about the new Fellowship Adventures that started on Thursday 6 September in Beta World!
Please give it a Like and Subscribe if you want to be notified about more videos like this!!
:)

DeletedUser5976

Every time we protest the frequency with which the FA comes around, the quests that require us to click incessantly, the need to change our cities into shanty towns, the time investment and the poor rewards. No one seems to listen. We are told our concerns are noted and that they're working on the quest system, but does this mean they stop with the FA until they fixed these issues. Nope they come around with even crappier rewards the next time. Enough is enough. I won't be making even one badge. /rant off

DeletedUser5306

Enough is enough. I won't be making even one badge. /rant off

I am with you 100%, won't be making any badges at all and if I could dismiss completely the quest givers boxes I would!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kimkimkim

Summoner
The adventure usually starts a week after Beta so it is predicted for the 13th

DeletedUser

Other news from Beta is the continuance of the tournament bug where the tent icon shows the available provinces but clicking on one freezes the screen which forces a reload, the only way is to find the provinces on the map... I managed to forget 3 times in today's round... very frustrating, but as it hasn't come here yet then there is hope that it won't!

DeletedUser5983

Just to share...
FA has finished in Beta, and for me was the most exciting FA I ever had.
Thank you Inno, and thank you for fellowships that refused to participate :)
Why?
Because of fewer competitors, then we from lower rank (128) had the chance to go to the top, competing against top ranking.
We couldn't get off from the screen since the last 5 hours. Atlas, rank 28, was very tough at Bottomless Pit.
We had same scores all the time... that was really fun and exciting.
The last minutes we've tried to reach the #1... there's already rank #2 sitting....
anyway, we are happy to receive the Monument.
Thank youuuu :)))

2018-09-13_045904.jpg

DeletedUser3097

we've decided that we will be creating this thread solely for that purpose, in which we will be able to allow discussions for Beta-related topics.

Please note that this thread was created to discuss Beta matters. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.