• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Jackluyt

Shaman
is there any eta for the Amuni arriving on the live worlds ?

One of our players on the Czech server says it has been announced for Thursday with upgrade v 1.61.

Seeing that the EN server upgrades on a Tuesday - it is not impossible you will have it tomorrow!!

DeletedUser5976

I read on Beta forums that there is a new event starting there today. I hope we will get a little longer after FA for an event.

DeletedUser

The event is very low key... and doesn't impinge on doing FA on the live servers... so far I've not done anything special except to start 1 beverage, get reward and cancel production... although that's as far as I've got as I need to gain or use an EE spell - the choices seem to be a lot better as well, less rigidity than in the past but as said I'm not that far along.

Deleted User - 106219

Future quests include to give NH 3 times and to accept or place some trade offers (can't remember the number). Then you have the 'classical' requests such as "Produce 10 Simple Tools", "Produce Bread 7 times" and "Produce Basket of Groceries 5 times" (which is as far as I have gotten).

You get a Dark Signpost as a reward for quest 1 (I think).

DeletedUser5976

Well that sounds manageable. I guess we will soon find out more once Beta players have gone through all the quests. I like intermediate rewards. And my single Dark Signpost was feeling lonely ;)

Jackluyt

Shaman
There is a new 36 quest Event that started in Beta today, running from 16 - 28 August, with two nice buildings as prize.

39266554_10212286281572816_5031780042414227456_n.jpg

Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/ycd9pfs5
You are welcome to share the note with friends and fellowship!

:)

---------------

Here is a video about the new Event which you are welcome to share with your friends.
Please give it a Like and Share on YouTube, if you would like to be notified when we publish breaking news videos.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5976

HTML5 update
The mail window is redesigned a bit. The font seems smaller but new mail is highlighted.
I am still getting a flicker on the battle screen tho. Still not ready for general release :(

Thank you. Let's hope HTML5 will solve all these Flash problems.

DeletedUser6967

and on mobile you cannot claim chests.
i planned to build it but now have no reason to.

DeletedUser6967

the crystal lighthouse.
but with no chests it sort of loses its main attraction.

Jackluyt

Shaman
NEW FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURES STARTS ON THURSDAY 6 SEPTEMBER IN BETA WORLD - THAT MEANS PROBABLY A WEEK LATER FOR THE REST OF US.

40621970_10212396100438219_6393611264559415296_n.jpg

Dear Humans and Elves,

On Thursday, September 6th we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures on Beta! There won't be any new things to test this time, just an extra incentive for anyone who wishes to participate. A change in the quest system is still Work in Progress. We know about the feedback around this and are working on it, but we're not there yet :)

Of course we'd love to hear all your feedback in our Feedback Thread and the bugs you'd find, in our Bugs Report section!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team