• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Jackluyt

Shaman
Game version 1.64 was released in Beta World today.

The Wishing Well special event building has been revalued - and at last it is beginning to look like something one would like to have in your city.

41652888_10212458791325452_362731862415638528_n.jpg

Expect this change in the Live Worlds in a week or so - and it should include existing Wishing Wells too.

My principal problem with the WW (which is a brilliant concept) was the miserly nature of the awards. Previously in its 100 day lifespan one could expect, statistically, to gain 200 Diamonds, 20 KP and a lot of other worthless junk.

Now one could expect 500 Diamonds, 50 KP - and even on the booby-prize days, the payout would be more in line with what you could produce in factories and workshops that occupy the same area.

It is really nice that the design team have reacted to player feedback on this one!!!

Discussion Thread: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-1-64.11514/

Deleted User - 384643

re: Wishing Well
That's definitely a big improvement. I might actually build it now.

kimkimkim

Summoner

The Wishing Well special event building has been revalued - and at last it is beginning to look like something one would like to have in your city.

Expect this change in the Live Worlds in a week or so - and it should include existing Wishing Wells too.

My principal problem with the WW (which is a brilliant concept) was the miserly nature of the awards. Previously in its 100 day lifespan one could expect, statistically, to gain 200 Diamonds, 20 KP and a lot of other worthless junk.

Now one could expect 500 Diamonds, 50 KP - and even on the booby-prize days, the payout would be more in line with what you could produce in factories and workshops that occupy the same area.

It is really nice that the design team have reacted to player feedback on this one!!!

Discussion Thread: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-1-64.11514/
This has really tickled my fancy.......I only have 1 but if the changes are made to the current ones you have, that will make me happy....but of course I do now predict that we will see less of these available in events.

Jackluyt

Shaman
but of course I do now predict that we will see less of these available in events.

I don't read it that way at all - I think we are going to see more and more of the Wishing Well in future - and that is why they took the trouble to revalue it, to make it more attractive.
Up to now I have dismissed it as a gimmicky novelty that did not justify the space it occupies.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Maybe I am just in shock that Inno is increasing the diamond amount from 10 to 25. Thank you for the update.

Jackluyt

Shaman
There is more information about the re-balancing of the Wishing Well higher up this thread.

41831245_10212464159379650_1902728747589566464_n.jpg

These are very encouraging changes!
Many of the special prizes have been - let's say - uninspiring...

I am wondering if this is not an attempt to make Fellowship Adventures more attractive, by beefing up the prizes?

Last edited:

DeletedUser5983

Really good news from beta.
That could be means that they have several new chapters almost ready :)

Jackluyt

Shaman
This special offer appeared in Beta World on Day Two - a new building purchased for real-life Dollars that lasts for the entire Event, and adds an extra Moon Splinter each time you collect from the outskirts of the city.

42218110_10212505948104342_1450979036514746368_n.jpg

An interesting idea!
And if you can afford to waste five dollars, it is probably good value for money.

Read more about the event here: https://tinyurl.com/y94rp7zh

Last edited:

Deleted User - 106219

According to the tooltip, it doesn't double the number of splinters you find, it increases them by 1. Finding 3+1 extra (a total of 4) is not the same as finding 3 multiplied by 2 (a total of 6).

DeletedUser6262

Diamonds were never paid out "statistically". Miserly would be a more accurate description.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
I wonder if the tech tree is going to disappear tomorrow, like on Beta. Hope not
A little late reply perhaps, but it won't. It only happens in the HTML5 version because of a problem with Chrome 69 (should be resolved for Chrome 70). The Flash client has no issues with the display of the tech tree. :)