• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

DeletedUser5976

It is quite possible that they won't allow the players in Beta to pay their way through quests, so the quest lists aren't on a fan site the next day. In that case people won't need diamonds on the live servers but just some planning. As it is, live servers can have at the most a weeks information and if they also change quests, perhaps not even that much information and finishing might only be possible with diamonds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3451

If they are not lettting players buy their way through the event with diamonds i would say they are shooting themselves in the foot. Players won't buy diamonds if they can't spend them on the event (if that is the reason they were going to buy the diamonds in the first place). Maybe they have forgotten that they should be trying to find ways to coax players into buying diamonds as that is how they make money.
they are not shooting themselves in their leg. for every person who bought their way through an event on beta before, there are many others that bought nothing (like me), but prepared themselves with the help of those that spent diamonds. with that new way of handling events we all will be pushed to spend diamonds and not on beta, if we want to get things done, because we won't be able to prepare beforehand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timneh

Artisan
That is a fair point, i guess they are losing a little to gain a lot (they hope). I have heard that some people hack the game files to get advance notice of the quests, if that is true i'm guessing that there will still be some spoilers out there. Can any of you guys say if that is right or wrong ?

Jackluyt

Shaman
I have heard that some people hack the game files to get advance notice of the quests, if that is true i'm guessing that there will still be some spoilers out there.

I have not seen any of those - which I am assuming means that Innogames have deliberately kept this information out of the XML file, for now.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I know now why the Music event wasn't transfered "like that" to en servers... thanks to the random chests, I was able to gain 9 dailies, the first 2 final rewards and lots of instants with only 1500 tickets (10 quests)... it's fun to see that Inno isn't putting things to non-beta servers when they are fair... ;-) ... when they are when they are bugged :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5983

I like what the Event Organizer doing :) Very creative and have lots of nice surprises...
WxrFVIW.jpg
DKxmv6n.jpg

DeletedUser6743

Hm, upgrading a building to a high level is not possible for most players.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Could we stop calling it hacking? Reading an XML is really, REALLY, not hacking. It's just reading.
Also as far as i know, you cant see the full quest list in the game XMLs, you can only find your current quests there.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I guess the key thing here is ... some are a bit further ahead in the quests and so their XMLs are better than others .. a peek into the immediate future of the event

Jackluyt

Shaman

Deleted User - 106219

The second new unit is Poison Dryad (the final Dryad promotion).