• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Rise of Phoenix event. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

CrazyWizard

Shaman
All the event rewards (updated daily if possible around midnight, 7 days ahead of live)
http://crazywizard.info/en/event_easter_2017_rewards.html

All the Daily Quests (updated daily if possible around midnight, 7 days ahead of live)
http://crazywizard.info/en/event_easter_2017_daily.html

All the "Main" quests
http://crazywizard.info/en/event_easter_2017_main.html

Event Chest Probability Chart
http://crazywizard.info/en/event_probability_chart.html

The "new" event rewards have killer looks, to bad one of the prettiest cant be reached for less than 100 euro.
The quest are awesome this time, no bulk of 3 day scouts, the quest are much better made.

edit: the quest resets to the next day at 0:00 am german time. thats GMT/UTC +1

Last edited:

DeletedUser3256

The Elvenar announcement tells us the event is 20 days and crazy wizard's daily quest sheet shows 30 days. How many days are in this event ?
I think I could reach another chapter in 30 days but not so sure about 20

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyWizard

Shaman
i'll assume @Muf-Muf made the error when he copied his post from the beta forums and forgot to modify the date.
It runs on beta from last monday till the 10th of april which is 28 days (not 30)

DeletedUser3182

I just got a message 'egg crashed to earth' in my city, but I'm not sure what this means. Is it literal - I have to find it; part of the quest etc - there seems no information to guide me on this and I'm not sure where to look to find it out. Thanks

Killiak

Artisan
And yet another event where some quests require you to get a load of relics. Good luck with that now that the tournament won't provide it.
Going to be costly.

DeletedUser3034

opening the eggs give a decent chance of winning relics. encounters give relics. NH can be good for a couple.

Timneh

Artisan
I just got a message 'egg crashed to earth' in my city, but I'm not sure what this means. Is it literal - I have to find it; part of the quest etc - there seems no information to guide me on this and I'm not sure where to look to find it out. Thanks

These are smaller eggs than the giant ones at the edge of your city. When you get one of those messages you need to look in the places where you find the treasure chests when doing neighbourly help and when you find the egg click on it and it will give you sky essence. Hope that helps.

Tiriake

Soothsayer
Getting those relics will be a challenge. It was quite hard to get those during snow flurry and now with less relics from tournaments it will only be tougher. I will keep the scout going because of that. I have been trying to hold back with scouting ahead, but with the amount of relics needed for this event, it seems that was a mistake.

Killiak

Artisan
opening the eggs give a decent chance of winning relics. encounters give relics. NH can be good for a couple.

In order to get enough Sky essence, you need to do quests. Quests that you cannot continue doing if you can't get enough relics. So you need to open eggs for a chance at relics, but the odds are against you. So you can get easily get stuck, not to mention the fact that you might want to SAVE UP on the sky essence for decent daily rewards.
Encounters are extremely expensive at higher levels, not to mention scouting taking over 40 hours. You can get relics, assuming you have enough open provinces and enough resources to negotiate (since fighting is impossible) Neighbourly help gives 3 a day MAX.

Have you checked the amounts needed by the way? 16 - 20 - 32.
I have already stated several times that cutting down on the tournament rewards would make events a whole lot harder for people who have played for a long time. Well, case in point eh?

Edit
The beta thread for those who want to spoiler themselves:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/spoiler-rise-of-phoenix.7673/

Last edited:

DeletedUser3034

You state events are going to be harder for those who have played a long time.

I will say that no one in my FS in Beta, including one of the top 100 players has gotten stuck. Indeed, she's going through it faster than the rest of us. I don't recall anyone saying in the forums they have gotten stuck.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
All former event were faster for lower level players. I think this event it's pretty much even. only the relic quests can be done faster by lower level accounts.

DeletedUser

I have 3 cities:
1 in S&D - doubt very much that I'll finish the event due to lack of space, negative population and can only upgrade 1 house - again a space issue, scouting times are 3 days so hoping not to end up relying on a scout coming in
1 in Woodelves - should finish the event fine but not in a hurry, plenty of available space
1 nearing the end of Dwarves (3.5 techs to go) - should finish the event fine but not in a hurry, some available space now with maybe a little more as I won't have got many, if any, Fairy buildings down before the end of the event.

As for other events of this nature I'm not bothered whether I finish or not, I won't be opening any eggs until nearer the end anyway, the small city will then be in Fairies so the rewards will be better. I know there will be the usual complaints of how it isn't fair that those non-diamond players will be unlikely to get to the 3rd grand prize, but I'm ok with what I get because free is still free.

I would say its hard for those in S&D where space is already at a premium, but it doesn't necessarily follow that none of us can get far because of it, not everyone has used every available corner in order to accommodate guest race buildings.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Well, the first mayor event was just after the orcs were released and we were shocked, nowadays we already know events are comming, so you should at all time prepare for it. if you dont you accept you wont be finishing any event while being in that stage.

especially easter and cristmas are extremly predictable.

Killiak

Artisan
You state events are going to be harder for those who have played a long time.

I will say that no one in my FS in Beta, including one of the top 100 players has gotten stuck. Indeed, she's going through it faster than the rest of us. I don't recall anyone saying in the forums they have gotten stuck.

I will quote myself;
"You can get relics, assuming you have enough open provinces and enough resources to negotiate (since fighting is impossible) Neighbourly help gives 3 a day MAX."

And measuring by your FS alone, or a forum, is a rather poor way to measure playerbase issues. Because in my FS people are already annoyed by the relic-quests.
Ergo; I would rather look at the total Relic requirement versus the possibility of attaining relics. And I dare state that for players who have advanced quite far, their relic-attainment options become more limited.

The other option is just throwing money at it, I guess

Last edited: