• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

DeletedUser803

these daily rewards are rubbish. unicorns, unicorns and codex's....boring. the prizes aren't worth having either, in my opinion, Ive got 1200 sky essence saved up waiting for a decent daily reward..... zzzzzzzzz

DeletedUser803

lol- just had 3 goes, got 2 trees!! Plenty of essence left over for tomorrows prize. so now I have to retract my original post and eat humble pie.
2 trees, I'm happy. :)

Deleted User - 13667

got 3 father trees, 1x 12relics, 1x 200essences, 1x 5 runes. Still 90x feathers short of prize 2. As usual. I guess this is it for me. Without MA

Deleted User - 13667

even with the extended hours, still 12 essence short to open a medium box and complete the prize 2. :(

Deleted User - 13667

Nope. This was the closest i go. 12 essence away from a Medium box, 10 feathers away. In the end I went for the small box. that left me with only 5 feathers away but 22 essence short.

Already I gave my suggestion. Give an alternative to quests that demand relics, scouting & spells. Not everyone built that MA. Still it is considered a white elephant. Costly in terms of relics with a tiny momentary boost

DeletedUser803

I didn't get the 2nd prize either, but I didn't bust my chops trying. Imho it wasn't worth having, might as well just build a normal house