• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

Alcaro

Necromancer
Alcaro,
If you prefer to stay solo, I would specifically reach out to folks in your area to see if they can help. It is a good idea to build trade relationships in general, but this could be a good excuse to "break the ice".

Also, communication is always key. Reach out to those players with the big posts and simply ask for a smaller trade. Explain your situation nicely and I bet they will be happy to accommodate. No one is a mind reader, so it never hurts to ask.

First of all, thank you for your advice. But if someone accept to help me and place a small offer, isn't this offer public and someone else, faster than me, could take it?

DeletedUser3256

If someone has just visited you, you know they are online.

DeletedUser2920

Today the prize is something that gives orc strategists. Is this worth getting, and what is an orc strategist? I looked on the wiki and I couldn't find it.

DeletedUser3034

It's a combat unit. For a low level player who does combat, it's nice being able to get them several chapters early. The numbers given are small, but make a difference.

DeletedUser3336

There are just over 12 days to go on the Easter event, and I should complete (just stated quest 81), but I have only completed 30/800 towards obtaining the final great prize. So this poses the question; is it possible to complete the event but not get all 3 prizes?. FYI my strategy being only to open the large phoenix egg

Timneh

Artisan
Most people that complete the event will only get the first two prizes. There are some people that have worked out that there is only a VERY small chance of getting the third prize without spending real money to buy sky essence.

DeletedUser3097

It is possible, but not very likely. I wonder if a mathematician can work out the probability... :p

a VERY small chance of getting the third prize without spending real money to buy sky essence.
I wonder what the chances are?

Killiak

Artisan
A US player calculated it for the christmas event.
Click this link

I assume the odds aren't any better in this event, so even if you finish all the quests and are super active to grab the crashing eggs the odds are less than 1%.

Deleted User - 13667

i doubt very much that you can get first 2 prizes if you do not charge for diamonds

Killiak

Artisan
i doubt very much that you can get first 2 prizes if you do not charge for diamonds

Actually, if you would be so kind as to click the link in my previous post, you can see there is a 100% chance to get the second prize if you finished all the quests.

cwgiii

Shaman
Daily player here, already completed the main quest line (about a week ago), and I have the first 2 prizes already. But definitely not counting on that last one. Just hope a few good daily prizes come back around.

Aegnaer

Seeker
I have completed the main quest line so am now just doing the daily quests - are these supposed to change daily even if you did not complete the one for that day or do you have to do each one to get the next one?

Aegnaer

Seeker
Interesting - I have had the same one now for 3 days. Tried clearing cache, logged out etc. but still get the same one when I go back in!

Also, just tried using a different computer and still have the same quest - frustrating as I cannot complete this because of where I am in the game.

Last edited:

cwgiii

Shaman
I would put in a help ticket. They can go back and look at recent data to confirm and possibly resolve.

DeletedUser219

The daily quests do not expire. A new one becomes available every 24 hours. When you finish the one you are stuck on you will be able to do the next one without waiting for the timer, until you catch up with them.

Deleted User - 13667

Daily player here, already completed the main quest line (about a week ago), and I have the first 2 prizes already. But definitely not counting on that last one. Just hope a few good daily prizes come back around.
i play daily too. unlikely to complete 2nd prize. would be 100 feathers short. have always been such. Then again, I do not have the MA