• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Oh my word what have they done ?

DeletedUser

Or to stay with the vernacular,
take forever

to happen very slowly
I have an old microwave, the kind that takes forever to boil a cup of water.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Dear scuby,
Once again I can only say that I feel for all that encounter this. The developers are taking this very seriously and have several options to explore this in order to resolve this issue. If you have any new suggestion for resolving this issue, please put it here.

Done, (thanks to NecroDee idea) I hope it will help

Last edited:

DeletedUser1295

I hope that all who posted in this thread will take the time to read this suggestion and of course comment on it :)

Anyone having an alternative suggestion with regard to this issue: pls feel free to post it !

DeletedUser

Hmm, The original post has been deleted.
Was the idea no good after all?

DeletedUser1683

oh my word I logged in to the game this morning and over half of my neighbors have vanished, it has taken me a long time and quite a few gems to get this many neighbors.

How can this be right, I am now losing over 160000 coins a day plus the 32000 tools I made for 4x 40000 coins, it feels like I have been slapped in the face, the game is going to be a lot harder now.

And for those that say new players will fill the spaces that could take years if ever at all.

1 very unhappy lady :(

That's a complete load of fabricated rubbish.

You didn't get any supplies from dormant accounts because to get supplies they need to have visited you first.

You don't need to spend any gems to get neighbours.

Now those dormant accounts are cleared they will gradually be filled with active players and you will be able to get your supplies.

I also find active players a lot better to trade with!

160,000 is nothing. You are clearly not playing very seriously.

DeletedUser1295

Honestly Penjara... no need to put down the OP so much hey ;)
Unicorn may not have been exact on the numbers, still she has a valid point in general when it comes down to the frustration many players encounter whilst being confronted with a diminishing number of neighbors...

P.S. Once again:
Anyone having an alternative suggestion with regard to this issue: pls feel free to post it !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser530

Well, I'm glad to say all my vacant neighbour slots were eventually filled whilst I was away on holiday for a week earlier this month. So it took just over 2 months by my reckoning. The sad thing is that within one week they were deleting others and I've lost 5 already.

DeletedUser702

Problem here is the vacant spaces are filled with more
inactive players! However at least there is something
to click on! ;)

DeletedUser1353

It's probably been said already, but being able to move to an empty space on the map, close to active people would be great. Of course it would have to not change the relic boosts and have the same amount of explored map as before.
Also for this to work better, maybe reduce the time it takes for inactives to be removed from the map.

I would also like to see inactive players buildings being finished, it's very frustrating when some players are stuck on main hall upgrade and full help on builders, making it impossible to help them.

DeletedUser1036

ok, this discussion has been going on for quite some time. has any one had any feed back from the game dev's. I don't mind having to wait if I am told what I'm waiting for. with the new elven addition it is not getting any better. have they at least ruled out adding portal options, where we can choose to port our cities to any open space of our choosing. this will at least give us some thing. at this point. we have nothing we can do.

DeletedUser1683

ok, this discussion has been going on for quite some time. has any one had any feed back from the game dev's. I don't mind having to wait if I am told what I'm waiting for. with the new elven addition it is not getting any better. have they at least ruled out adding portal options, where we can choose to port our cities to any open space of our choosing. this will at least give us some thing. at this point. we have nothing we can do.

You realise that if you port your city somewhere new, you will have to Discover everything around you?

DeletedUser1353

You realise that if you port your city somewhere new, you will have to Discover everything around you?

Since the feature is not in the game that does not have to be true. They could probably make it so you have the same amount of provinces explored around you and remove the past ones. Although it doesn't make much sense in a "real life perspective" it would be by far the most practical way. And your boosts would have to stay the same as well.

DeletedUser1036

My first choice would be to have the same area I already discovered, but as an option, we may be given the choice of discovering new provinces given they restart the same troops amounts as we had at the beginning. we all have had squad size up grades so getting those provinces back would real not be all that hard and the extra KP would even be an extra bonus. at any rate, this will add another dynamic to the game. we as active players can focus in areas of our choice. this will give alliances the choice to gather together. If we are smart about this. we would all start forming up in the middle of the map with members intermixing for maximum trading potential with other alliance.
we would have to wait and see what they have to say about any of this. I have not seen any thing about what they are doing about any of this.

DeletedUser1781

I've read most of the post in here and I have to admit that I'm a bit terrified as all my neighbours seems to be inactive which means soon enough I'll be on my own (needless to say, the only song that comes up in my mind is "All by myself" by Celine Dion :D ). Leaving the fun part on the side, I have not come across any line (or maybe I've missed it?!) where someone could give me at least the good news that my Scouts will not be erased once all inactive players will be deleted. Will this happen? Or the lands that I have scouted will remain there and as soon as new players will join the area I can visit them and take the "bubbles"? Also, if the scouted lands will not be deleted, can I scout further on the map so I can discover others?

Thank you in advance.

DeletedUser

If you've scouted an adjacent sector, folks can come and go and whoever currently occupies that city sector will always be a discovered trading partner.

DeletedUser

So does this mean for a new player, I might be really lucky, or screwed?

That is to say, when I started a little while ago, did I get put on the END of the "snake" and thus will probably never get more neighbours (as they are now filling out the start) OR did I get lucky and was placed in one of the now "empty" spots and thus will always have neighbours?

Well, until the game winds down. Which may be relatively soon, unless the Devs demonstrate they want people to stay and do something about the MA.. rather than forcing people to do things they object to (for no reason)

DeletedUser1036

I am out the outer edge and can see where it comes to an end. you should be able to look around the map and see for your self. just drag the map from the left side of the screen to the right and you will tell how many players are between you and the edge of that world populated map.

Last edited by a moderator: