• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbors Solution to enhance filling gaps process...

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist

Last edited:

DeletedUser1295

Thanks for your suggestion tonton-des-bois!!! ... and looking forward to see reactions here from other players :)

DeletedUser780

3.This would change the "boosted goods" on the map but this won't have any effect because we use the values of the database... This way, the "holes" will go to the border or the cities will go to the center (just a point of view) but the neighbourhood would not change a lot and every living city will have only living neighbours.
Forgive me, tonton-des-bois - would the moved cities have the same "boosted goods" that the dead cities had? Surely the "boosted goods" cannot be changed on the map, as the surrounding cities have their "boosted goods" interlocking with their neighbours.
I really like your idea, but do not understand how it works :confused: (my problem - not yours)

DeletedUser222

Anything that helps reduce the dead spaces is welcome Tonton, thank you

DeletedUser

I have so many dead neighbours its almost not worth visiting anyone unless they are in my Fellowship