• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Oh my word what have they done ?

DeletedUser1749

I am out the outer edge and can see where it comes to an end. you should be able to look around the map and see for your self. just drag the map from the left side of the screen to the right and you will tell how many players are between you and the edge of that world populated map.

wicid, like you I'm on the edge. But if so many of my neighbors are inactive it means people are discovering the game and losing interest fast. I wonder if Inno studies the duration a new player stays with the game. My biggest concern is the lack of competition. I played this when it was beta and got bored, came back to see what had improved and there are some but again I'm getting bored with tapping my fellows every day and visiting abandoned neighbors.

DeletedUser1668

I am one of those newish players I have lost all bar 7 of my neighbours , so for me collecting coins was important because I am a new player , hopefully someone will do something about this soon .

DeletedUser530

I can't believe it's happening again. I've already lost 40 neighbours and counting. Having gone 2 months with only 25% of my discovered neighbours which were replaced at the end of February, here I am again only 3 months later, already down to 50%. At this rate I'lll be up to strength again in August and targeted again by November. It seems the devs are doing nothing about this problem so there's probably not much point in continuing to post on this thread.

DeletedUser530

May I be the first to say THANK YOU for a very acceptable solution to the problem. Being able to collect 50% of the coins you would normally get from a neighbour is very helpful. As I have currently lost 65 of my 85 discovered neighbours I would have suffered a massive loss of revenue. Although I don't collect any supplies, the coins go a long way to helping until new neighbours appear. It was a full 2 months before that happened last time, so once again THANK YOU.

DeletedUser3

Hey scuby :)

We're glad you're liking the new Gold Mines feature :cool: There will be more solutions to this issue in the future, but for now I would agree with you that this is a vast improvement over the previous situation. That said I hope you gain some more active neighbours soon, as that is of course the best situation of all :)