• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures are here!

DeletedUser441

If a fellowship completes all the adventure it doesn't matter if someone has spent money. A Fellowship that can complete it without spending will have the maximum points , so ensuring at least equal first position. (Unless Inno gives it to the fellowship that achieves it first , meaning diamonds are the only way to get #1). That's a question to ask ! ?

DeletedUser4540

meaning diamonds are the only way to get #1). That's a question to ask ! ?
yes and no, u will need ppl who buy diamonds in your team but not all,if u dont spend much but youre active enough and good at the game u can make youre way to one of the top fellowships and place 1st ;)

DeletedUser441

I'm not interested in gaining fellowship ranking points. I'm probably one of the most active players (I've kept my 3 3 3 3 3 9 hour goods builds going for nearly two years now) but don't want to spend even more time sitting at my computer. Neighbourly help takes a ridiculous 3 hours a day as it is , without going back to hours of 5 , 15 , 60 minute builds . The 1 and 2 day builds are a waste of time as the production rates are pathetically low. My city is balanced such that my build schedule provides overall gains in supplies without having to do builds of less than 3 hours , which I prefer. Coins are more than plentiful with only 36 residences plus I gain about 4.5 million coins and about 45k goods a day in NH. :D Those Ancient Wonders are well worth building ;).

DeletedUser3781

If a fellowship completes all the adventure it doesn't matter if someone has spent money. A Fellowship that can complete it without spending will have the maximum points , so ensuring at least equal first position. (Unless Inno gives it to the fellowship that achieves it first , meaning diamonds are the only way to get #1). That's a question to ask ! ?
Not really. Even if you complete all waypoints at 3 stages, there is a bottomless pit waiting for you, which is a random quest respawning endlessly. Because of this, there is no such thing as maximum points.

Timneh

Artisan
True Trufsonia and also the FS that use diamonds can finish the Quests instantly by paying diamonds to finish the 3 stages and then they have longer to work on the botomless pit earning 50 points for every quest they complete.

Deleted User - 106219

Not really. Even if you complete all waypoints at 3 stages, there is a bottomless pit waiting for you, which is a random quest respawning endlessly. Because of this, there is no such thing as maximum points.
It's not random, there are three versions of the Bottomless Pit that repeat endlessly. This might get changed in the future, but that's how it was in the FA that finished.

Lelanya

Mentor
We loved it. Absolutely the best team building exercise ever..
I do have a couple of points. Where can we see fellowship results? I know my main city scored 2nd but want to check results. Also can we have a breakdown of individual player performance like we have for tourney?
I completely agree with the drop down menu idea I spent so much time scrolling around for quests that could have been profitably spent elsewhere.
The timing was very awkward for this event. Inno needs to post a set start time and be very clear about how long we had to accomplish the Adventure. Near as we can tell the event was 6 days 18 hours? But it would be nice to know.
One more point is about movement between f/s . My fellowship is tourney oriented. We change players between tournaments ONLY . So our changes are initiated by me but someone has suggested we were unfair. We have and are on record as being willing to see new members who join during the event locked out of participation.

DeletedUser441

I thought the bottomless pit would have a bottom :oops:. As I've said elsewhere , if people are prepared to pay for position then good luck to them . It keeps the funds pouring in for the game. Though I can't understand why they pay for such poor prizes.

Kimelve

Spellcaster
Having finished the event a few days' ago now (on EN server), my feedback (and that of many people in my FS) would be:

1. Having to cycle through the tasks to get to the one you need is extremely tiresome - a drop-down menu would be better
2. The event went on too long and became boring
3. Having 24 hour tasks in the bottomless pit part was unfair and made me lose interest in it entirely
4. Not having chat working reliably during a team-based event was beyond stupid
5. The prizes are really pathetic for such a large amount of work
6. Events like this are extremely time-consuming and require a great deal of online time to harvest goods, so are difficult to fit into RL. For this reason they really need to be not run too often - maybe once every 3 months or something. More often than that, and I probably won't participate.

It *was* fun to have more interaction within the FS, but that was really the only positive for me.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
for us ..We enjoyed the teamworking side. Stage prizes were not exciting/very rewarding. Better info on event ending time would help. Gold route goods requirements were over the top. A wider variety of quests would be appreciated. Not clashing with other events like tournaments would be helpful/shorter competition

I suspect next adventure will have less completing .. unless it changes for the better.

There is already diamond help to produce/supply .. I dont believe it should be anywhere else in a competition.

DeletedUser4115

I might be a bit late here but here is the feedback from my fellowship on this event:

-Number the waypoints so it is easier to organise fellows
-Stop the mission boxes shifting/ allow quests no. selection or make one goods and one workshop
-Have the items inventory icon available on your world page
-Make the bottomless pit central on the page
-Only show diamond costs if you attempt to donate an item you don’t have-
-Make the number of items made selectable or automatic, so you don’t have to scroll round again and again when you have made multiple of the same quota.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Yes agreed the quests are too repetitive and require too much diversion from normal game patterns to be worthwhile given the prizes on offer. 7 days is also too long, 3 or 4 would be fine.

Suggested improvements are to have
  • a fellowship treasury into which fellows could deposit their badges and items which could then be better managed by the fellowship as a whole.
  • more variety in the requurements for a badge or item (some good ideas already posted by others).
  • badges that can be made by several fellows working together.
I agree about your treasury suggestion : we have some fellows in different timezones (like East Europe, Australia and New Zealand, perhaps some US too) and to be able to use their badges, we had to spend the whole last day waiting them to connect, filling some pits to open others where they could put their badges in... this was an exhausting job for those who had to save their badges until the last moment...
What a lot of these people that are complaining about diamond buying players seem to forget is that without those diamond buyers Elvenar would not exist. The game needs those people that spend real money or there would be no funds to pay for development and pay wages. The choice to buy diamonds is there for everyone, nobody makes the diamond buyers buy diamonds and nobody stops the non buyers from buying, it is the same for all players. I expected all the top places in the FA to go to paying FS and had no problem with that. All the people that complain about the diamond players should actually be thanking them because without the diamond players there would be no game for the rest of us to play.
The problem isn't just black or white... I'm not complaining about some sponsoring Inno by buying buildings or anything that has no limited amount, they go higher and faster in the global ranking, who cares ?
The problem is that the FA is like a sport competition, only one 1st prize, this shouldn't be bought or it makes the competition a nonsense... would you watch at a football world cup or a Tour-de-France if you knew one of the team had already bought the first place ? What for ?
I might be a bit late here but here is the feedback from my fellowship on this event:

-Number the waypoints so it is easier to organise fellows
-Stop the mission boxes shifting/ allow quests no. selection or make one goods and one workshop
-Have the items inventory icon available on your world page
-Make the bottomless pit central on the page
-Only show diamond costs if you attempt to donate an item you don’t have-
-Make the number of items made selectable or automatic, so you don’t have to scroll round again and again when you have made multiple of the same quota.
Lot of good ideas there... I've greened my favourite ones ;)
OK, so now it's over, where can we see all the results?
Nowhere once the FA is finished... perhaps another good idea to have it displayed somewhere until next FA ?
Thanks for the advertising, dude :p
at the end in the pool there should of been a place that you could put all the badges you got to go toward points as they were not used and I had few badges that were not needed and I quest a few people were in the same boat
+ 1 (thumb up !) I like the ecological idea of recycling unused outdated things :)
[...]
1. Having to cycle through the tasks to get to the one you need is extremely tiresome - a drop-down menu would be better
3. Having 24 hour tasks in the bottomless pit part was unfair and made me lose interest in it entirely
4. Not having chat working reliably during a team-based event was beyond stupid
5. The prizes are really pathetic for such a large amount of work
6. Events like this are extremely time-consuming and require a great deal of online time to harvest goods, so are difficult to fit into RL. For this reason they really need to be not run too often - maybe once every 3 months or something. More often than that, and I probably won't participate.

It *was* fun to have more interaction within the FS, but that was really the only positive for me.
I've greened the ideas I fully share with you ;)
It would be interesting to see how a Fellowship Adventure would play out if the option to purchase diamonds was removed.
Probably the most important point I've red here after the enhancement of the FS interactivity...
+ 5 :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser4115

Having finished the event a few days' ago now (on EN server), my feedback (and that of many people in my FS) would be:
These are good points too. I didn't so much become bored because of the length of the event but as the person organising the event for my fellowship it became difficult to keep up for this length of time. I agree on the 24 hours badges for the bottomless pit too, we got stuck needing blacksmiths at some point but had a lot of other badges spare.

at the end in the pool there should of been a place that you could put all the badges you got to go toward points as they were not used and I had few badges that were not needed and I quest a few people were in the same boat
I agree, fellows should be able to dump any spare badges at the bottomless pit stage even if it is only for a small amount of points. I think some of my fellows who collected certain badges that were not used felt their efforts had been wasted.

On the whole myself and my fellowship seemed to enjoy the event, a few fellows who hardly chat at all got really involved, which was a pleasant surprise! I think with some adjustments it could be a great event.

Deleted User - 13667

Nice event, poor organising..

+1 to the dropbox idea. Definitely better than repeatedly declining quests

DeletedUser4639

Here is all the information and stretegy you will need for Fellowship Adventures starting tomorrow!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...e-worlds-early-in-september/1911228342465878/

20953732_10209914027307942_1521211080353504449_n.jpg

hello, i dont know how to open a question slot, only comment on an already written piece like yours, so sorry for the hijack! i have been invited to join a neighbouring fellowship, i already have my own and i dont know how to cancel mine and join theirs, can you help? Mandolin.