• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures are here!

DeletedUser5163

Is there any way to get diamonds without spending hundreds? I live in RSA so the exchange rate is kinda hectic

Deleted User - 106219

Starting with Dwarves, opening the chest at the start of a chapter gives you Diamonds. Also, some story quests give you Diamonds (usually at the end of chapter).

DeletedUser3096

NinaS diamonds are not needed to succeed at this endeavour. Hard work and sacrifice were at the root of it, not to mention a great spirit of cooperation that yes engaged all members including the new ones.

Good! It was only myself that spent £10 on diamonds for the FA, I would not allow my fellows to do so..
Believe me we all worked hard, and sacrificed a lot! Was amazed at the effort put in by the whole FS including the newer players.
I guess what it comes down to is who your fellowship is made up off. I'm not asking you personally, but if half your fellowship work 10 plus hours a day, others are working day and night, other's have a lot of other obligations. All FS are different. We don't have the luxury of playing 24/7 mobile or not. That's not a slight, just a fact.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
As I said at the end of the first FA :

a.jpg
+
b.jpg
= Pointless event

So, this time, I went to Spain 1 week and got lot of fun... :p

And no, this didn't cost me more than an expansion, because I used a healthy low-cost Irish company that understood you can make more business by selling lot of cheap goods to the 95% of the people who own 5% of the world money than by focusing only your prices on the 5% of people who own 95% of the world money... think to it, inno, R???air has only new planes fresh out of the factories and none of their planes that I took was bugged... :rolleyes: ... no comment.

(and I agree with you, NinaS : we are playing this game trying to forget that our lifes are ruled by money, not to duplicate this uggly situation during our rare free moments...)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3096

As I said at the end of the first FA :

a.jpg
+
b.jpg
= Pointless event

So, this time, I went to Spain 1 week and got lot of fun... :p

And no, this didn't cost me more than an expansion, because I used a healthy low-cost Irish company that understood you can make more business buy selling lot of cheap goods to the 95% of the people who own 5% of the world money than by focusing only your prices on the 5% of people who own 95% of the world money... think to it, inno, R???air has only new planes fresh out of the factories and none of their planes that I took was bugged... :rolleyes: ... no comment.

(and I agree with you, NinaS : we are playing this game trying to forget that our lifes are ruled by money, not to duplicate this uggly situation during our rare free moments...)

Couldn't have said it better! I don't bitch for the sake of it! Your post says it all :) xx