• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures are here!

DeletedUser3096

This FA was not tested in Beta. We have the Fall Event now.
I've seen a fair few posts saying that the day the day the quest was due to start, Beta players had to restart three times. Totally agree with kingor.And Golddust Odin, I think you have your facts wrong. No offence...

DeletedUser3096

Seems to me that I'm the only one not being sorry about this quest episode.
I most certainly would not change my city to make room to accommodate
any quest!! Most of these are made to make players to buy diamonds!!
There was a lot of commotion in my fellowship about this to a point where
members left..So, my advice to Inno is to stick this quest so nobody can find it!!!
;):eek:
Agree!! With new members, a tourney underway and the stress of the FA (some of my fellowship have never seen it before), it's become overwhelming. Caused discord and negativity. Whole purpose of the FA was to bring fellowships together? No? Has had the complete opposite effect for us. o_O

m4rt1n

Adept
Our fellowship really enjoyed the last event and were really looking forward to this one.

Hopefully it can be fixed and return soon. :)

DeletedUser

I've seen a fair few posts saying that the day the day the quest was due to start, Beta players had to restart three times. Totally agree with kingor.And Golddust Odin, I think you have your facts wrong. No offence...

No offense taken. ;) From the Beta forum:

We have no date for a next FA on Beta yet. On the Live cities, the next round will start today :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

Why are the quests still on screen if the Fellowship Adventure isn't going ahead ? :confused:

DeletedUser1772

Why are the quests still on screen if the Fellowship Adventure isn't going ahead ? :confused:
You still see quests? :confused:
You might need to clear cache... or cobwebs from your computer's CPU. (But F5 might work most swiftly.) ;)

DeletedUser441

It's Fn + F5 for me ; but that does nothing. I've logged off a few times , cache cleared , and quests are still there. :( :confused: :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3542

It's Fn + F5 for me ; but that does nothing. I've logged off a few times , cache cleared , and quests are still there. :( :confused: :rolleyes:

Brienne did you clear the flash cache as well as the system cache? that could maybe the problem. .click the delete all sites button.. hope it helps.

flash clear.jpg
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager09.html

DeletedUser3097

One thing you might like to try, leave your fellowship then rejoin. Not an ideal solution, but it worked for me when I had the same problem. :p

DeletedUser441

One thing you might like to try, leave your fellowship then rejoin. Not an ideal solution, but it worked for me when I had the same problem. :p
As I'm a fellowship of one I cannot leave and rejoin. I will not disband the fellowship to rectify an error that is not related to my computer .

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Aaaah, dear Lizzie... You made my day with your workaround... even if it works... by reading you, I imagined someone going to the doctor because he is sick and the doctor replying "I have no cure for this but the virus can't survive into a dead body so, die for 6 hours and then revive and you'll be cured !" :D
As I'm a fellowship of one I cannot leave and rejoin. I will not disband the fellowship to rectify an error that is not related to my computer .
So, what's the problem in killing your FS and recreating it if you're alone in it ?
Just copy the FS presentation in notepad and it should only take you 5min... ;)

DeletedUser441

Fellowship disbanded . Problem remains after refresh . Cache cleared. Adobe cleared. :confused: :mad:. Founded Fellowship anew , still have the same problem.

DeletedUser417

Some feedback from a lazy housewife (always on Elvenar during Adventure ROFL)

I got not much to complain so hats off, Inno. All I'm gonna complain about is the end rewards.

Chest number 1:
1 instant +15% Coins
1 instant +15% Supplies

Chest number 2:
1 instant +25% Coins
1 instant +25% Supplies
1 Orc Nest

Chest number 3:
1 Instant storage refill 50% Coins
1 Instant storage refill 50% Supplies
1 Magical Mana Hut

Come on, guys, you can do better than that. All the hard work deserves better rewards. Give the top 10 something extra and improve the chests, please. These rewards are disappointing and are putting people off to participate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3096

Some feedback from a lazy housewife (always on Elvenar during Adventure ROFL)

I got not much to complain so hats off, Inno. All I'm gonna complain about is the end rewards.

Chest number 1:
1 instant +15% Coins
1 instant +15% Supplies

Chest number 2:
1 instant +25% Coins
1 instant +25% Supplies
1 Orc Nest

Chest number 3:
1 Instant storage refill 50% Coins
1 Instant storage refill 50% Supplies
1 Magical Mana Hut

Come on, guys, you can do better than that. All the hard work deserves better rewards. Not just top 3 Fellowships. Give them something extra but improve the chests, please. These rewards are disappointing and are putting people off to participate.

Totally agree!! Our fellowship is working so hard, and bedding in three new recruits, we're doing OK, but we're only playing for pride as the prizes are pretty crappy!! Also, if the FA is about bringing fellowships together, I'm not sure how long it will work for. I'm lucky my fellows are tightly united and all work together, but if these are going to be a constant feature of the game I fear discord could arise. Especially when tourneys are running alongside and fellows are still trying to keep they're own cities growing, as none of us want to lose our overall fellowship rankings. This is our first FA...so everyone wants to do well. But...I have a feeling less fellows will get involved in continuing ones. Takes a huge amount of effort to organise who's doing what in the FA. People want to play for fun and relaxation, not to feel like they have a second job! Very difficult on Archemages! Could it not be arranged that tourneys do not coincide with FA's in future? That would take some of the pressure off......

DeletedUser4816

Could it not be arranged that tourneys do not coincide with FA's in future? That would take some of the pressure off......

no.
every tourney is only available every 9 weeks, so id rather have my tourney ;)
and tournaments bring alot more rewards for alot less effort.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
Thanks for sorting the problem with fellowship adventures. I feel they have potential but atm they are not shining for me or most in my fellowship (and we have a few fellowships in the Dragon Order family)

I agree that the rewards for each stage are mediocre and same as last time!!! please look to at least change them if not improve

We've decided this time to just do blue route and see where we are on time for stage 3 .. but I suspect that's it as its coming across as a chore more than an adventure

We did a lot last time and we're quite pleased with our end rank but I can't say as i noticed what we got for it (if anything)