• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures are here!

DeletedUser441

I'm not interested in the prizes , so will not bother taking the time and effort. The spirit of Scrooge lives on in Elvenar , unfortunately. :(

DeletedUser4816

why do u only give a culture building for the top3? why not for the top 50?
example:
rank4-10 = Blue tree enclosure
rank11-30 = Sparkling tree enclosure
rank 31-50 = Tree enclosure

it would make it worth the 6days for everybody not just for the top3
dont take away the boosters, keep those aswell but just add a culture building.

DeletedUser4528

why do u only give a culture building for the top3? why not for the top 50?

The answer to this is quite a simple one really . It is because that is what the developers decided to do.

I know that oversimplifies things, but when you think of it, then the questions could go on for ever .

Why only the top 3, why not the top 50
Why only the top 50, why not the top 100
Why only the top 100, why not the top 500....

I think you see where this is going .

DeletedUser4816

The answer to this is quite a simple one really . It is because that is what the developers decided to do.

I know that oversimplifies things, but when you think of it, then the questions could go on for ever .

really? thats ur reponse? lol .. no wonder nobody comes on forum and give feedback .. u really dont care ..

it ends at top 50 like i sead.
wich would make it more interesting for every fellowship to participate instead off just the top 3 and why not go all the way to 500 is easy, there arent 500 fellowships that activily participate with FSA only a good 50 ...

if u thinkt like that then u wont do anything cause u can always keep going with most things. ;)

Pauly7

Magus
As some others have said too, I am getting involved in this one to a degree, though (and the rest my FS seem to agree) we are just doing it to get in the spirit for the sake of a few of the newer members in the group... One things for sure, if they shovel out the exact same thing a third time then I won't go near it.

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that they offer prizes that they must know are worthless to pretty much everyone... or that they would be lazy enough to send out the exact same adventure with the exact same prizes as the first time... Scratch that, I know what is worst - having the nerve to flash up an advert asking us to pay money for "fellowship adventure packages".

Lelanya

Mentor

I do! And the prizes are fine. An orc nest is incredibly useful for those of us who need them. Thanks Shamy for answering us.

DeletedUser4149

can we please not have any more fellowship adventures? the game engine can't seem to handle it. especially when there's a tournament. i'm having issues collecting gold and supplies, visiting fellows, cycling quests, and restarting workshops.

DeletedUser4156

Its my second "adventure" but as others said i noticed the buildings prices are the same. Could the dev's add more type of buildings, prizes to the pool and they could apear randomly in next fellows adventures?

Pssst preferably that cauldron with happy Halberd Croc's taking a hot bath ;)

DeletedUser4528

Its my second "adventure" but as others said i noticed the buildings prices are the same. Could the dev's add more type of buildings, prizes to the pool and they could apear randomly in next fellows adventures?

Pssst preferably that cauldron with happy Halberd Croc's taking a hot bath ;)

I thought they were frogs . :D

DeletedUser5218

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss our upcoming Fellowship Adventures!

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
We are unable to get to the next map because the senior member hasn't been on for 2 days. This is holding the whole clan back. Why did you have such a pointless rule. Once you have completed the map you should automatically move on. Frustrating !

DeletedUser3985

Why did you have such a pointless rule. Once you have completed the map you should automatically move on. Frustrating !
You don't move to the next stage automatically because you may have more waypoints you wish to unlock for extra points before continuing on. It sounds like your problem lies with your archmage not being active enough/not promoting enough people.

DeletedUser3096

no.
every tourney is only available every 9 weeks, so id rather have my tourney ;)
and tournaments bring alot more rewards for alot less effort.
Agreed, fellows have been losing sleep! we would rather tourneys.

DeletedUser417

That is a very poor response. Did you ever do the Adventures yourself? Do you know how much time is going into it? Do you know how much planning it takes to even get one path done in i.e. stage 3? Do you know how hard communicating is in the in-game messages and chat? People turn to spreadsheets, Discord, Facebook, other websites to communicate. Bad in my opinion. Like other games developed by Inno we would have least an in-game forum and/or a chatbox where we can share images (screenshots etc.) and hyperlinks. Don't be too arrogant, many things still need improvement.

The top 50 of FS's are making a great effort in participating. The top 10 is really good in participating. Even if it would be smaller than a tree enclosure, it would be nice to at least give them a building from the last Event.
Decisions made by developers doesn't mean they are always the best. The prizes are putting people off. Period.

DeletedUser441

upload_2017-11-17_12-54-57.jpeg
Elvenar's Accountant says " Bah ! Humbug " ;)

DeletedUser3096

It's not really on Inno. Our fellowship is working flat out. It's the first chance at the FA as the last one crashed costing us lots of time and produce.
Nice touch putting up the "special offer" to engage people with the FA. I've spent a tenner for you devs and have probably spent £100 over the time I've been ~Archemage. I'm not rich at all, have bills to pay but don't want to let my FS down. I expect you are paid a high salary for your devs etc. Real life...It's wrong!!
Don't take advantage of your players. Or you will find a lot of us will disband. Yes, it's a great game. The graphics are excellent. But I am beginning to think you are just a money making machine. For the amount I alone have paid, I could have bought a game for keeps with no extra monetary expense.
We all have RL issues.
Do you want people to enjoy the game? Get a break from RL? Or are you intentionally just bleeding fellows for money?
This IS NOT a free game. I'm tight. Because I have to be. But if I've spent probably nearer £200 then the rest of the world must have paid you a lot for diamonds.
The honey moon period will end.
Fellows can't take the pressure (and I have a fab FS)
And we don't have the money!! Youre asking us to be up 24 hours a day and then asking us to pay for it!
We will not continue unless things change in the players favour.

DeletedUser3096

That is a very poor response. Did you ever do the Adventures yourself? Do you know how much time is going into it? Do you know how much planning it takes to even get one path done in i.e. stage 3? Do you know how hard communicating is in the in-game messages and chat? People turn to spreadsheets, Discord, Facebook, other websites to communicate. Bad in my opinion. Like other games developed by Inno we would have least an in-game forum and/or a chatbox where we can share images (screenshots etc.) and hyperlinks. Don't be too arrogant, many things still need improvement.

The top 50 of FS's are making a great effort in participating. The top 10 is really good in participating. Even if it would be smaller than a tree enclosure, it would be nice to at least give them a building from the last Event.
Decisions made by developers doesn't mean they are always the best. The prizes are putting people off. Period.
100% agree!! You are getting arogant, and worse than that, your messing with peoples lives. People get addicted. I have an obligation to my FS. But the way things are going you are going to drop a load of players soon. You have a legal responsibility not to encourage peeps to spend money on what can only be clasified as gambling.

DeletedUser3096

And I will change my profile pic. I wanted to put Winterfels banner up but it was too large :p

DeletedUser2233

The goods of this event are a huge problem .

Sometimes people trow in but the waypoint does not get taken .If the waypoint does not make it .Then why are the goods not returned to the person that donated them ? That would be my question .

Because now they will just get lost .