• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventures are here!

DeletedUser3096

Just completed second round of the pit and our ranking has stayed the same!! Wheres our 50 ranking points? We've been up since 4am this morning!!

DeletedUser3096

Can someone please help me out?? I've read all I can about this FA. We are now on our third round of 9 badges in the bottomless pit, and have not been rewarded any ranking points. ~This is our first FA, do the ranking points for the pit get awarded at the end of the FA??

DeletedUser4456

I am in three fellowships, one in each world, and in all of them the participation in this event has dropped from last time. The main comment being that the prizes are not worth the huge effort put into them. Many of the smaller players and fellowships are not interested in ranking, they are too far behind the larger fellowships so the prizes are important.

DeletedUser3985

Can someone please help me out?? I've read all I can about this FA. We are now on our third round of 9 badges in the bottomless pit, and have not been rewarded any ranking points. ~This is our first FA, do the ranking points for the pit get awarded at the end of the FA??
The points should be awarded straight away. I don't think my fellowship has been affected like yours but it maybe it has and I haven't noticed. It's a big issue if that turns out to be the case.

As for the prizes, I have to agree with the majority here. They're boring and uninspired, including the top 3 prizes. Using the same ones from an event held only a couple months ago? Disappointing. And ranking points? Probably the least useful "prize" you could ever win. Boosters are fine but boosters alone is lame.

Personally, I think you should add a building reward for participation to make it more appealing to those with no chance at a top prize. One idea I have is a building that gets upgraded as you unlock stages. Imagine a totem pole with 3 pieces: the base of the pole is rewarded by completing the first stage and would have below average stats, the middle of the pole is rewarded after finishing the 2nd stage and would have average stats, and finally the top piece would have above average stats and achieved through reaching the endless pit. You could even make it one building with 3 different colours.

Obviously that would be extra work to create new art but I honestly think that's what players deserve. FAs take a lot of time, effort and coordination and should be made as appealing as possible to the majority. They are a great team-building exercise and can result in the formation of tight bonds between fellowship members which is surely a good way to keep people coming back.

Lelanya

Mentor
Nina you should be getting 50 points per round completed in the pit

Tiriake

Soothsayer
My fellowship finished it.

To be honest this time around I was not excited about it at all. I think it came too soon right on top of two events. And then considering all that drama that went on with the canceled adventure, current one now turned out to be the same as the first one. That screams laziness by the developers. So did not like that at all.

That endless search for the right quest....same pointless action repeated so many times. Oh and that the quests changed position after you declined a quest, drove me nuts. Especially if I had one quest half done. There were too many times when I almost accidentaly declined one of my open quests, because they kept changing places.

DeletedUser441

I didn't do it because the "prizes" were not worth the effort. :(

DeletedUser5224

I am in three fellowships, one in each world, and in all of them the participation in this event has dropped from last time. The main comment being that the prizes are not worth the huge effort put into them. Many of the smaller players and fellowships are not interested in ranking, they are too far behind the larger fellowships so the prizes are important.

Most of the people i've chatted to in my previous FS, on Facebook and from other FSs have said similar things. Unless you are finishing in the top 3 globally for your world and getting one of those prizes, the normal prizes for opening chests are completely naff and not worth the effort and the ranking thing really isn't a motivator.

I enjoyed the last adventure, it was new to everyone, so more FSs had a chance, but this time in our world it's been the top 2 FSs fighting over the 1st and 2nd spot and everyone else left in their wake and a lot of players and FSs just haven't bothered to put effort in, as there's been no point. But besides that, demainding 200,000 and 500,000 goods to get badges is well out of reach for all but the highest level players in our world, so it give a completely lopsided adventage at getting extra badges to the top FSs, unless of course you invest hundreds in diamonds on the thing, which most refuse to do for obvious reasons.

DeletedUser3287

Let's face it everyone. Playing in the adventure is a long, drawn out, repetitive chore for minor rewards. Today is the last day, and I have already removed my extra tier 1's, and workshops because I can't be bothered with it.
I have also noticed that there is a lot less activity this time around.

I don't think that I will be taking part in the next one, unless the prizes are much better, which gets more players interested in taking part. I may just produce the long term ones, like the 3hr, 9hr, or 1 day items, but I refuse to jump from world to world every 5, or 15 minutes to get the brewers, or bakers that are needed.

I enjoy the tournament, and the seasonal events, and always take part, but I think this will die a death unless things change.

DeletedUser3096

Thank you all! :) Shammy did answer my question. The points were awarded. I'm not sure that all 3 rounds were tbh. But it was my fault I wasn't taking screen shots of other FS points. I am pretty sure we lost some, but the last round was awarded. So I have to trust Inno. Four rounds in now (in the pit). And it's all been for nothing really. I appreciate support getting back to me though. (Thank you Shammy). Next time , if we decide to put ourselves through it again, I will be far more rutheless and screen shot everything!!

DeletedUser3096

Why again did not fixed the !!!format!!! of event timer. What is the point of our feedback if the devs do not correct the most obvious things. Any examples (not bugs or numbers in quests requirements) of the game functionality have been implemented or redesigned by suggestions of players?

What's up with timer? Do we get 24 hours when it runs down?

DeletedUser5224

@NinaS for example 2d23h59m is displayed as 2d, 8h47m as 8h

Yup and it's extremely annoying and needs sorting before they do another adventure. So many people must get confused by this. I knew from the last adventure, but i'm sure for many this was their first adventure.

DeletedUser2452

If you play beta, u know when it is end
you can book down the timing, every FA end at the same time
next FA, will also end at that specific time

e.g. the display 2 days

It mean u have "2 day ?? hour " to play
Inno cannot say 2 days with remaining time is actually less than 2 days
Inno get super tons of complaints as the display show 2 days , but actually less than 2 days

But if the remaining time is more than 2 day, then it display 2 days
showing the remaining time is between "2 days" to "2 days 23 hour 59 min 59 seconds"

when it is less than 1 day
the display will change to display hours with similar logic

if you play FA b4, and remember the timing, u will know the exact time to end in your time zone

DeletedUser2920

I don't like this adventure thing. It's so repetitive I'm glad it's over.

DeletedUser2452

Both tournament and fellowship Adventures

Both require a super high level of team works
it is not a part of some fellow member's work

In tournament
you need whole fellowship to do it
No matter how hard u work, if your battle skill and catering ( amount of goods) is not good
BYE BYE will be your final destination
if you work hard, u will get pay as u do not need competit with other fellowship

In fellowship adventures
you also need a whole fellowship to climb high
if you are not aiming to chase rank 1 to 3 reward
FA is actually a boring exercise for u < u work hard, but there are always other fs work better than you, in short, u do not get paid for your work hard...that is why u feel boring" >
FA require super high level of fs team work, u do not need battle skill, what you need is AREA INSIDE YOUR CITY, your timing, team-work of how to produce items....etc, a well orgianised team structure
If any fellowship do not possess those charactistic, BORING will defeinitely be your total feeling
FA is Highly competetive with other FS, only stronger team-work FS can get good reward

DeletedUser2920

Both tournament and fellowship Adventures

Both require a super high level of team works
it is not a part of some fellow member's work

In tournament
you need whole fellowship to do it
No matter how hard u work, if your battle skill and catering ( amount of goods) is not good
BYE BYE will be your final destination
if you work hard, u will get pay as u do not need competit with other fellowship

In fellowship adventures
you also need a whole fellowship to climb high
if you are not aiming to chase rank 1 to 3 reward
FA is actually a boring exercise for u < u work hard, but there are always other fs work better than you, in short, u do not get paid for your work hard...that is why u feel boring" >
FA require super high level of fs team work, u do not need battle skill, what you need is AREA INSIDE YOUR CITY, your timing, team-work of how to produce items....etc, a well orgianised team structure
If any fellowship do not possess those charactistic, BORING will defeinitely be your total feeling
FA is Highly competetive with other FS, only stronger team-work FS can get good reward

I don't disagree that it's about teamwork. It's just the only things you do are make supplies or make goods and that's it. And you choose what you want anyway. It wouldn't take much organization to do okay, if you have the people with the space and desire to do well.

But it's still boring.