• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Feedback Player Movements

DeletedUser1253

Yes, it's based on logins. When you haven't logged into the game for more than 30 days, you're flagged as "inactive".
I have several towns in my map that have been inactive for months, although they were quite built up before the player quit ... check out mfreebird, just need to look inside his city.
I have no desire to be moved, and am disappointed that someone I was scouting towards in order to make contact has been moved, someone who utilised the market and would have been very useful to trade with . How do I ensure that I am not moved?

DeletedUser2548

I have several towns in my map that have been inactive for months, although they were quite built up before the player quit ... check out mfreebird, just need to look inside his city.
I have no desire to be moved, and am disappointed that someone I was scouting towards in order to make contact has been moved, someone who utilised the market and would have been very useful to trade with . How do I ensure that I am not moved?

Click on settings at the bottom right of your game screen, you can deselct auto move there.

DeletedUser363

Before the move I only had 10 visiting neighbours, but they visited daily, with no relation to when I visited.

Since the move I had 21 visits day 1 (only 1 before I visited), day 2 was 8 visits. Yesterday 5 (but I was away most of yesterday, so didn't visit) and 3 today so far...2 after my visits. I have the feeling this move is going to be bad news for me (and yes, I know it's early days, but the feeling's not good)

DeletedUser

Well, I for one will be interested in what my world map will look like by the middle of November. I did not get moved, nor did it look like any of my neighbors, in the first movement period. Quite a number of my 'discovered' neighbors have quit since the battle changes, ( deleted all their city buildings that they could on the way out, so I don't think they are coming back ). By mid November they will have been inactive for 30 days so hopefully by then either I will have been swapped to a better area or they will start getting swapped away from me and some new people will come in.

N to NW of my city is hardly any cities at all, so I'm guessing I must be somewhat close to the effective edge of the map. The last 30 day sweep of area left me with a lot of gold mines. It did start to repopulate the southern part of my explored area, but that re-population stopped when the player movement started and I have not had any new starter cities since then.

DeletedUser363

The problem isn't also needing active neighbours...if they don't reciprocate help.
I have about 80 active neighbours that never help, and the ones that put up trades put up 1 star or 0 star a lot of the time, so not worth having as neighbours

DeletedUser

I didn't move and a lot of mines popped up, then were taken over, so I can reasonably assume I am on the fringe of "active"

I would think that still makes me eligible to move..

DeletedUser2114

I play on two world's and have been daily active since I started playing in July. I opted for the move on both but have not been moved on either and neither have any of my discovered neighbours. The only thing I noticed was yesterday a goldmine popped up near me which was quickly occupied. I'm a bit puzzled. I'm guessing they just haven't gotten round to our area yet, especially on Winyandor as the neighbours I chat too, about 5 in all were opting for the move too. Some of these neighbours have been in the game a lot longer than me. I'm assuming that because we had a lot of gold mines filled here only in the last 3 weeks or so that the 30 day inactivity clause hasn't expired yet.

DeletedUser2114

It's busy where I am, but you're a bit southeast of me.
I'm not sure was this meant for me but I am to your southeast. Were a good deal away though. I'm assuming now that I must be south of the centre. I wish there was a way of knowing where the centre was. :)

DeletedUser2378

I'm assuming now that I must be south of the centre. I wish there was a way of knowing where the centre was. :)

I'd Love to know where the center is, too,
& maybe have an overall view of the World map, in general

I mean not as we see it now, when we visit neighbours in our 'world-map' ,
but the real overall thing ...
Maybe inno could share the map in a smaller jpg version, or something?
(just saying) ;)

DeletedUser1345

I don't believe my neighborhood is at the center precisely, though maybe not too far from it - I have not relocated, but some players have been moved to my general vicinity.

DeletedUser

Ok, so I read the message on the option again, it says if I have too many empty spots I will be moved. I am (as stated before) reasonably close to the centre, in that as fast as they get deleted, they get replaced. If this continues, does it mean I will never move?

This seems to indicate there is a lag between deleting people and moving them, is this the case?

DeletedUser

Ok, so I read the message on the option again, it says if I have too many empty spots I will be moved. I am (as stated before) reasonably close to the centre, in that as fast as they get deleted, they get replaced. If this continues, does it mean I will never move?

This seems to indicate there is a lag between deleting people and moving them, is this the case?
At the time of the move and with 323 provinces scouted (and cleared) I had half of my map showing with gold mines, I wasn't moved although the tick was still in place, I now have a lot fewer gold mines so maybe I won't get moved in the next round either.

DeletedUser2114

If you are near the centre then from what I understand you may never be moved. What will probably happen is as inactive players get moved away or deleated around you the more active players will be moved nearer you. It could end up that I get moved toward you, maybe even to your neighbourhood. Players have to be inactive for 30 days before they get deleated or moved away from centre so this could take some time. Of couse you may not be that close to centre, there is no real way of knowing.