• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Feedback Player Movements

DeletedUser2548

I turned off the move option. I have a top 10 person near me and a couple that take the occasional trade, looks like it is quite possible I would be worse off moving.

I was very annoyed with the move, as I had members nearby in different fellowships that were regularly trading and visiting. And the so called we all knew it was going to happen was complete rubbish.

Now I'm aware, and know how to turn the moving off, I have done.

I'm convinced that Inno are just trying to slow the game down, but that's another subject all together...

DeletedUser363

If I had turned off the move in Arendyll I would have still lost all my active neighbours...as they have all been moved from each other, so I couldn't win either way. The problem is, Inno has no was of knowing if someone that is active in the game is also a good neighbour, so it's all pot luck:oops:

DeletedUser643

I also turned it off ... and somehow all my active neighbors are still with me ...
So either they also turned the move off .. or I am close to center and there was nowhere to move us to anyway ...
Did get some new high-lvl cities around us in the empty spaces that were moved near me.

DeletedUser2548

I also turned it off ... and somehow all my active neighbors are still with me ...
So either they also turned the move off .. or I am close to center and there was nowhere to move us to anyway ...
Did get some new high-lvl cities around us in the empty spaces that were moved near me.

I did get a few big active traders (new to me) moved near me too, but have noticed more gold mines appearing every few days again. Not that I'm complaining, used to have loads and it's a nice way to top up.

DeletedUser

I had it turned on in both Winyandor and Arendyll and wasn't moved on either server - it might be said that I am close to the centre already and while this might be true in Arendyll it certainly isn't true in Winyandor as I had support delete my original city and I restarted several months ago, the active people around me are of similar level although of course there are 1 or 2 more new active people now.

In A I had 7 active neighbours, of which only 1 was moved which left me with just 6 but that number has now dropped to 5, I've cleared 328 provinces so my discovered neighbourhood is very large. I've learnt to live with very few active neighbours along with an active fellowship, but I'd really like the 100+ goldmines that one of my FS members has!

DeletedUser

I've learnt to live with very few active neighbours along with an active fellowship, but I'd really like the 100+ goldmines that one of my FS members has!

This! An excellent reason not to move. Trade within the fellowship and avoid the horrific grind for gold. Not that I visit anyone, it takes too long. Gold mines though...

DeletedUser2693

I do not believe I was moved.
But a few times a week, some of my neighbors turn into "collect gold only" (No name & can't visit - just am able to collect gold @ 1/2 my usual)
These "collect gold only" neighbors, have been replaced, mostly with more "dead/inactive towns".

I will admit, that there seems to be more new names on the trader.
But I can't trade with them, as I have not "found" them yet. (so too expensive)

Hopefully Inno, will work out the kinks, in the moving system....