• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Feedback Player Movements

DeletedUser9

Hi everyone!

As announced here, we will start moving players on Elvenar EN next Monday. Please read the announcement carefully and let us know what you think! :cool:

DeletedUser1925

Can you explain what exactly active means according to InnoGames standards?

DeletedUser9

Yes, it's based on logins. When you haven't logged into the game for more than 30 days, you're flagged as "inactive".

DeletedUser1829

Great to see this coming to international servers. Wish I knew where the middle of the map was.

DeletedUser649

At last, a bit slow, but you have finally achieved it. Well done Inno. Lets hope it lives up to the promise

DeletedUser649

Now lets get some flying battle units.
After that, I may consider staying on for the next chapter - could get interesting ;)

DeletedUser2587

This is a shame, I like my current neighbours, finally have got active trading and neighbourly help with some of them! It'll be a shame if the neighbourhood is disrupted.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
This is a shame, I like my current neighbours, finally have got active trading and neighbourly help with some of them! It'll be a shame if the neighbourhood is disrupted.
As we will just be "concentrated" to the center, you should move with your neighbouring all together. The chance to loose a neighbour is very tiny (except if (s)he unchecks the move in his/her settings) and the chance to gain active neighbours will increase...

Of course, the perfect effect can't be 100% guaranteed : if someone on the border of your neighbouring has a combination of goods around him that a few inactives have and you have a combination of boosted goods that a lot of inactives have, you will go closer to the center and your neighbour could stay a little behind... But because the process will compensate that by shortening the distance between all players, this shouldn't happen a lot, and, could be solved next move...

But we are all going to the center and this process will mainly, and for most of us, increase the number of "longing" players around us, that should satisfy everyone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser772

This will be interesting to see...

If you like your neighbors that much and don't want to lose them ... invite them into a fellowship with you

DeletedUser363

invite them into a fellowship with you
Not possible when you are all in fellowships that are full already. It's good to be happy with your fs and you neighbours that have helped each other for over a year

DeletedUser105

I'm lucky to be in a very active group. If we were to accept this proposed move would we, or could we, find our new neighbours are part of our own group already? I, for one, will stay where I am.

DeletedUser1957

Yes - my only concern would be my long term neighbours, who are not in my fellowship, who I have enjoyed trading with and visiting for over a year. I would hope that the moves don't separate us as a group...

DeletedUser2114

We have been discussing this in both my fellowships on Win and Arendyll and although I agree with much that has been said in this thread I have be doing the math. Currently on Winyandor I have 76 discovered neighbours. About 10 if ever return the visits. Now I have to say the 10 that do visit are great for visits and for trade too and I will be sorry to lose them but imagine turning those 10 visits into maybe 20 or 30 visits daily and what that would do or could do to our culture bonus and supplies etc... I have decided to take the plunge and go for the move on both worlds.
Its a gamble of course and no guarantee that I will be better after the move but as an almost daily player I think chances of that are slim. Onwards and upwards as they say. :cool:

DeletedUser583

Hi,
I am scratching my head and wondering if the default should be NOT move as inactive players are hardly likely to see your info screens and change settings. However, active players will surely see the message and adjust the default if they wish. :confused:

Deleted User - 106219

Hi,
I am scratching my head and wondering if the default should be NOT move as inactive players are hardly likely to see your info screens and change settings. However, active players will surely see the message and adjust the default if they wish. :confused:
Inactive players won't get moved and will just stay where they are.

Will our boosted goods change if we do get moved?
No, you will be given a spot that has the same boosted goods. Which is why it might take a while to get moved - there might not be a free spot with the same boosted goods.

DeletedUser2266

I think it would have been useful to enable everyone to make a secondary fellowship, thus keeping all active neighbours involved with each other regardless of where players are moved to. As it is I think there may be losses regardless of whether a player choses to move or stay. Such a shame to lose good neighbours that you've fought hard to reach.

DeletedUser1829

Depending on your spot on the map there is a chance you wont be moved and simply others will be moved to you.