• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Feedback Player Movements

DeletedUser2203

As we will just be "concentrated" to the center, you should move with your neighbouring all together. The chance to loose a neighbour is very tiny (except if (s)he unchecks the move in his/her settings) and the chance to gain active neighbours will increase...

Of course, the perfect effect can't be 100% guaranteed : if someone on the border of your neighbouring has a combination of goods around him that a few inactives have and you have a combination of boosted goods that a lot of inactives have, you will go closer to the center and your neighbour could stay a little behind... But because the process will compensate that by shortening the distance between all players, this shouldn't happen a lot, and, could be solved next move...

But we are all going to the center and this process will mainly, and for most of us, increase the number of "longing" players around us, that should satisfy everyone.

That was my concern too. I have been very happy with my neighbors. We work very well together with neighborly help. I recognize their names & enjoy seeing them on the notifications.
So do I understand correctly- the best chance I have to keep my same neighbors is to leave the move function on?

Langafel

Dreamer
I have a neighbour who has discovered me, but I haven't yet discovered him - There are currently at least two inactive provinces between us, so is there a chance we will be moved closer together now?

DeletedUser363

o is there a chance we will be moved closer together now?
Probably not because when you move you have to be moved to a space that gives you the same boosts, so all the surrounding provinces have to be in the same order of goods relics. Hopefully the neighbour shouldn't be any further away though;)

DeletedUser1668

What have you done. I understand you thought that move us around was a good idea. I had some very good neighbours who visited me everyday I have now lost those and I still have big gaps which shows just coins. Why could you have not left us with our current neighbours that were avtice instead of loosing the contact we had. This is rubbish

DeletedUser2681

I didn't have time to notice this before something happened. I would have said that I don't want to move without some of my neighbors (the ones I have been talking with). Just noticed that there are a bunch of new neighbors and looks like I have not been moved because the familiar names appears still to be around my city. This is a better option for me. Looks nice, and if they're active with trading and the neighborly help, I am fine with this.

DeletedUser

What have you done. I understand you thought that move us around was a good idea. I had some very good neighbours who visited me everyday I have now lost those and I still have big gaps which shows just coins. Why could you have not left us with our current neighbours that were avtice instead of loosing the contact we had. This is rubbish

You needed to uncheck the "move me" option. If you put a support ticket in, they MIGHT move you back, but I doubt it very very much.

DeletedUser363

IN Arendyll I have lost all neighbours except one that never returns help..oh well, shame, but new people to investigate.

What was interesting was that in my move my quests changed. I have been on Have at least 1 rally point for weeks as it only completes with 3 rally points (repeatedly told this was correct, I have to get 3 Rally Points , by support) Now it has completed as have 2 rally points....ok (I still only have 1 lol..thanks that's better ):p

DeletedUser

I am not a happy bunny with the map move i've been given, yes there is more players around me, but, you have moved me away from a fellow guild member who was my neighbour, we both started the game more or less at same time on the Winyandor server.
Now having found my fellow guild member on the map, i estimate it will take me nearly a year to be able to scout where she has been relocated to on the map, so not only have you made the battle system harder, you've separated active neighbours... why you could not move players in bulk to a new location i dont know, to me that would of been more preferential instead of splitting up active neighbours......

DeletedUser363

fellow guild member

At least you can still help each other as you are both in the same fellowship...you should, in theory be able to get more help (I do miss my few active neighbours I've played the game with for the last year though)

DeletedUser803

well, I've moved in Wyn and I'm very happy. My neighbourhood is now full of quite high ranking players, which will be excellent for trades.
I've been around the neighbourhood already.
its the first time I've been happy with a change in ages.
I wont really miss my neighbours, because I didn't really have any-.other than those who were in my fellowship

DeletedUser

I'm hoping they are not done yet. My neighborhood has not changed at all since yesterday. All the same dormant neighbors with only 1-5 that actually visit once in a while. Most quit before even researching the trader.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
That was my concern too. I have been very happy with my neighbors. We work very well together with neighborly help. I recognize their names & enjoy seeing them on the notifications.
So do I understand correctly- the best chance I have to keep my same neighbors is to leave the move function on?
I would say yes. Anyway, most of the players will move so you'll get better chance to keep your neighbours by moving with all than by staying... Even if the needs to find the same goods config will cause unpredictable changes and won't keep exactly the same distance between you and your neighbours

Of course, all I said is based on how I would do the thing... It has to be taken for what it is : a logical guess

Later...
First conclusion based on own observations : my main city that is ranked 206th didn't move but my little new city moved and lost all it's neighbours so most of the center cities could not be able to move this time because the new players who filled the gaps last time are not yet playing long enough to be considered as inactive (less than 30 days playing) so we could have to wait a little more before the older players to be moved...

Later after...
In fact, for this process to be achieved the best way, they should have directed new players to the border for at least 1 month prior the move to let time to the recent players in the middle to become inactive and to have gaps... Having the noobs on the border is a part of the strategy...

Last edited:

DeletedUser363

Well, I've been moved in Arendyll. OK, I have more neighbours, the only ones that were neighbours before are 1 that never returns help, and 1 that has left .....90% have such low point scores they won't be able to reciprocate help for months as they can't scout to get near me, and others have the game...must have been in the last 30 days......oh to have my gold mines again:D

DeletedUser2548

Not happy at all!!!

Bloody moved without being told so now moved away from my friends.

This game is dying a death rapidly.

DeletedUser2548

Even the people I regularly traded with have disappeared. This is a complete pigs dinner.

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting for a movement in both Arendyll and Winyandor, just been and collected my regular gold mines in A, wondering if I will be moved this time round... the check box is ticked on both servers.

DeletedUser363

I'm still waiting for a movement in both Arendyll
Do you want to swap...I'll have your gold mines ;)
New neighbours trades...a 2 star trade, but ones that love 1 and 0 star trades...not good :(