Is not a wrong version because the number of badges has changed according to the announcement. The maps are different and now are asked freaking much more Coin badges (and others too). The problem is that the amount of coins for 1 badge is higher. The statement said "will be decreased by 17%" when actually was increased by +25%. If both would have had the same number (as 17 or 25) I could accept that someone didn't pay attention and a +
was placed in the code line instead of a -
. But as it is now, I am sorry to say, but I do not believe was just a mistake.
Here is a quote from the original announcement:
"We have made following changes for the new round of Fellowship Adventures:
- We shuffled the badge requirements of all waypoints. - it's done
- We increased the total number of badges required by 12%. - it's done
- The Coin Sack badge quest is a bit easier now (the coin number is reduced by 17%). - it's increased by 25%
- Brewery badge is also easier to get (instead of 50 beverages, we ask for 25). However, the waypoints require more of that badge now. - it's done
- Tome of Winter Artefacts are added as stage 2 and 3 rewards. - it's done"
EDIT to add:
"And don't forget! A significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be added to the FA Ranking Rewards." - nothing was added.