• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Beta Fellowship Adventures

SkyRider99

Mentor
The writing is on the wall. :(

1704613399242.png

Hekata

Artisan
A new round of FA has been announced on BETA. Here's the official announcement however it's very likely that there is a mistake in the prizes as it mentioned parts of the Pilgrim set an no mention of Phoenix artifacts (for the upcoming Verdant phoenix). Beta players on discord have already asked what's going on and we'll see what answer we get.
Another point worth mentioning is that no changes have been made to the arcane residue badge! o_O So I predict a very low participation in FA this time.

On Thursday, March 7, we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards! There'll be new rewards:
  • Map 1
    • AWKP 15
    • Carting Library
    • Time Booster 10m (x10)
  • Map 2
    • AWKP 20 (x2)
    • Time Booster 30m (x15)
  • Map 3
    • Pilgrim's Manor Set pieces (7 pieces)
    • Royal Restoration (x8)
Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team

Lelanya

Mentor
As yet unmentioned is the, um, lack of any real information. We are seeing a lot of this tactic on Beta over the last two years.  Someone likes to drop an incomplete Announcement on the Beta staff at the end of the business week (probably after drinking strawberry beer in the cantina all afternoon). So at first we were getting Sorcerer's Trial Artifacts, but then those were deleted, as was the original wording, "content of the Tome of Wisdom ". And yes no information on what type of FA (hey y'all, could be version C or D), or whether this is a tactless early April Fool's joke , seeing as the Phoenix event is running until the 11th. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I and others have requested clarification.

Hekata

Artisan
From a Discord Beta mod: The new round of Fellowship Adventures is postponed. Will start on the 19th (until the 25th).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's because they want to change the arcane residue badge but not holding my breath :)

Susie49

Soothsayer
Can’t seem to create a new thread in help needed section, but this is relevant to FA in practical terms.

When you’re on iPad using app how do you set multiple level 1 workshops going at the same time please?

I’ve done it accidentally once or twice but not consistently, and knowing how to do this might help preserve a shred of sanity when the FA starts!

Hekata

Artisan
Can’t seem to create a new thread in help needed section, but this is relevant to FA in practical terms.

When you’re on iPad using app how do you set multiple level 1 workshops going at the same time please?

I’ve done it accidentally once or twice but not consistently, and knowing how to do this might help preserve a shred of sanity when the FA starts!
Optiion 1 just check the "x" button on the top of the ws window before you start a production.

Option 2 (for it to be automatic) tap on the cogwheel on the bottom right., choose the gameplay tab, tap on the start all ws production automatically (or something like that, it's the first option on the top right)

Susie49

Soothsayer
Optiion 1 just check the "x" button on the top of the ws window before you start a production.

Option 2 (for it to be automatic) tap on the cogwheel on the bottom right., choose the gameplay tab, tap on the start all ws production automatically (or something like that, it's the first option on the top right)
Thanks ever so much! Can’t believe I’ve never noticed that option before. That is going to save me a LOT of tapping when the FA starts :)

Hekata

Artisan
A new round of FA has been announced on BETA. Here's the official announcement however it's very likely that there is a mistake in the prizes as it mentioned parts of the Pilgrim set an no mention of Phoenix artifacts (for the upcoming Verdant phoenix). Beta players on discord have already asked what's going on and we'll see what answer we get.
Another point worth mentioning is that no changes have been made to the arcane residue badge! o_O So I predict a very low participation in FA this time.

On Thursday, March 7, we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards! There'll be new rewards:
  • Map 1
    • AWKP 15
    • Carting Library
    • Time Booster 10m (x10)
  • Map 2
    • AWKP 20 (x2)
    • Time Booster 30m (x15)
  • Map 3
    • Pilgrim's Manor Set pieces (7 pieces)
    • Royal Restoration (x8)
Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team
A new round of Fellowship Adventures has started on Beta and it turns out that these are in fact the prizes being given and no word of any changes to the arcane residue badge. No idea why the FA was postponed in the first place.

Just to clarify one thing, the prizes for map 3 is one tome of Sorcerer's' wisdom, so you get to chose either 1 piece of the Pilgrim set or the 8 RRs. (+ some time boosters and AWKP instants that are not mentioned here).

Very disappointing as it seems we are not getting any instants for the 2 last evo buildings
:(

Check next post :)

Last edited:

OldHag

Necromancer
Do you know what date it will start on live?