• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser3671

INNO must know they're getting hammered for this.

The problem with the setup AS I see it, is that, it's just the same ordinary thing we do EVERY day: Produce - Collect - REPEAT.

Before that, we had to be a little creative to figure out how to complete the quests. Yes yes, some can always complete more than other players. It's a matter of space and commitment to get the prizes. But now, it's just like an ordinary boring quest line, with the extra that we have to collect keys and maybe get a little better prizes than else.

It's just more of the SAME SAME SAME.

Yes the last event, that was too much. I have 4 Mermaids. I got the last 2 needed artifacts from the FA to complete the 4th one. I actually started to get bored winning prizes. It was too easy. I could have won more if i had spent my 100's of hours of time instants solving the scout quest. But that felt a little stupid. I planned and have done so, suing them on upgrading my manufactories.

But it's the old problem with designers and codes. Codes should not do game play. They should just code it. Leave the design of the game to the creative designers. OR, the best solution, get some codes who actually are creative designers as well :)

It's not so hard to fix it, as many have suggested. Just cap the number of so called grand prizes and throw in some other stuff to win instead.

Well, what i wanted to say is this; I have NO event energy going AT ALL. I'm just sitting starring at the screen doing the same things with same buildings as i do EVERY day. I'm sorry, but that really not fun and not something to call an event. An event is something that's different from the ordinary daily "thing".

Sorry; But this is a re-do.

EDIT: Addition: The last two events i have bought that "extra" building. I would have done it this time as well, but it's made sure that no-one is leaving this event with a fully evolved bear - Unless they pay the BIG bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

kuku6

Adventurer
pa6asl
Hello, have quest with fair amout of planks, so try calculate how much fair this amount. Since in game not reguire have lots manufactories, so me calculate for 1 psc., becose players who based on fight, not need much resourses and they don,t have lots manufactories, but event must be available for everyone, not only for traders. So fair amount by inno is 23550 for 29 keys, max level with full boost planks manufactory produce 3749 planks per 3 h, summarize 23550/3749x3=18.8 hour production. 29 key its average 1 Stardust, so almost 1 day(18.8h) for 1 Stardust, event duration 25 day, so maybe 30 stardust available with inno fair quests. Sorry but my another wiev meanings fair.

DeletedUser4213

I've got a task to produce goods from a manufactury from present or previous chapter -- where can I find out what level that is? I just upgrade when I need to and have space and population and if I need to research further I wait, I don't keep track of what level building for each chapter! Surely they could have made it clear in the task.

DeletedUser1874

1 day in, and it's just... boring

gain 3 enchantments, had to make them. 12h later and done. Next gain 3 enchantments :mad:

Inno... There is no fun in waiting!
Ditto. At least when quests weren't random the planning phase was fun - it required actual thinking. This kind of RNG requires nothing but the ability to wait and tolerate the annoyance. Not to mention I'm still sour about the whole Magic WS thing, I'm not gonna let it drop. Oh, and WWs on day 1? Come on. I really expect to see WWs again before the event is over, otherwise Inno's intent to make it nigh-impossible for players to earn a handful of diamonds by not paying would become crystal clear (not that it'd surprise many people, but still, just saying).

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
I've got a task to produce goods from a manufactury from present or previous chapter -- where can I find out what level that is? I just upgrade when I need to and have space and population and if I need to research further I wait, I don't keep track of what level building for each chapter! Surely they could have made it clear in the task.
Check here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Ew1Ke_6xZac9dWBPD-7QAoWN0/edit#gid=1878945470 - for your current chapter requirements.

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
EDIT: Addition: The last two events i have bought that "extra" building. I would have done it this time as well, but it's made sure that no-one is leaving this event with a fully evolved bear - Unless they pay the BIG bucks.

Not strictly true, I started the event a week 6 days late on Beta as I was on holiday and although I did use time instants in various places to speed things up I have a fully evolved (level 10) brown bear. There are also plenty of non-diamond users in my FS who are on the 188 key quest (this is the max keys obtainable) with 9 days to go.

I don't like the event as there are too many problems/issues overall and 23 pages of comments, mostly negative, on the Beta forum reinforce this but here it is on Live with only a very few minor tweaks, there is a smaller player base there and not everybody posts on the forum but some of the comments are from a point of total despair when faced with hours and hours of scouting for quests which appear back to back, think 5 days plus for those who are at endgame.

I'd suggest going to read that thread to find out what's in store for the live servers...

kuku6

Adventurer
another horrible quest 6 relicts = 37 key, source for relicts magic academy or encounters, please convert to time how much time need produce 6 relicts. Scout province for me 83 h, so 6 relicts cost 60 h if play encounters.

FieryArien

Necromancer
another horrible quest 6 relicts = 37 key, source for relicts magic academy or encounters, please convert to time how much time need produce 6 relicts. Scout province for me 83 h, so 6 relicts cost 60 h if play encounters.
Today the tournament starts, that’s another source of relics. However, I agree that getting “relics” quests between tournaments eats up opened world provinces very fast. Especially when coupled with “solve encounters” quests. Very unpleasant for late game players.

DeletedUser9108

Unlike everyone above, I'm pretty new to Elvenar (almost finished level/chapter II). Also unlike everyone else I'm enjoying this event and am finally able to achieve something with my basic stuff! You might all think you're disadvantaged by not having the same number of basic workshops as I have - I'm disadvantaged because I don't have any silk, scrolls or crystals etc - so I really struggle to get through the province activities. And because I'm not up to level/chapter III, I wasn't even ALLOWED to play the recent 'tower' event - so there ARE advantages of being further advanced.

It's all swings and roundabouts - and really, it's just a game! I'm glad I'm just enjoying it rather than taking it all as seriously as everyone else and spending my hard earned money.

I do have a question though - I managed to get a Panda, and then to get the Bear artifact so I can evolve the Panda. Because it's still got 25 hours to finish the current production, how long will the evolve option remain active? If I wait the 25 hours, will I loose the chance to evolve it?

Thanks!

Deleted User - 106219

And because I'm not up to level/chapter III, I wasn't even ALLOWED to play the recent 'tower' event - so there ARE advantages of being further advanced.

I do have a question though - I managed to get a Panda, and then to get the Bear artifact so I can evolve the Panda. Because it's still got 25 hours to finish the current production, how long will the evolve option remain active? If I wait the 25 hours, will I loose the chance to evolve it?
If by Tower you mean the Spire: That's not an event, it's a permanent addition to the game, like the tournaments. And you're better off ignoring it until you have advanced at least a few more chapters, as it will cost you too many resources. For more details see the thread about the Spire.

The Evolve option is always active. Where did you even get the idea that there's a time limit on it?

DeletedUser4149

I'm not sure how bitter displays of envy towards premium players are going to help. I hope you're aware that without those premium players you evidently resent, you wouldn't be able to play for free, or without getting swarmed by ads anyhow.
first of all, i don't think your post showing 2 former US presidents laughing at consumers is appropriate for this forum. i'd bet you have never lived here and so you aren't likely to understand our politics as well as you think you do. whether you've lived here or not, you should have enough common sense to realize that this isn't the place to spread your partisan politics. hopefully your rude post will be deleted soon.

as far as "bitter displays of envy" go, if your post mentioned above wasn't a bitter display, keep reading...
Not to mention I'm still sour about the whole Magic WS thing, I'm not gonna let it drop.
Punishing players for buying magic workshop whilst having community managers pretending to not understand that we bought magic workshops to have less workshops, and having less workshops means less collections, and you're looking forward to our feedback? I feel like I'm being taunted. I really do. Especially given the fact that ample feedback was given by a large number of players who bought magic workshops, all basically saying the same thing, and the answers we received were either ignored or answered in such a way that it sounded like an out-of-season April fools', like in the post I linked.
Threads expressing detailed concerns about the direction the game is taking such as this one were also ignored, so this request for feedback feels more like an automated thing a reddit bot would post to be completely honest.
"Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell." - Edward Abbey, The Journey Home: Some Words in Defense of the American West

The first of a series of quotes about greed that I'll be keep coming through the whole Autumn event, for all the good that'll do.
"The social havoc wreaked by unfettered economic greed comes to be interiorised as the personal weakness and irresponsibility of those principally affected." - David Smail, Power, Interest and Psychology: Elements of a Social Materialist Understanding of Distress
Three, it mitigates the new trend of trying to milk us from every single penny we have, so I for one would welcome a 4th world in order to have another WW farm
I managed to score #1 and #2 places in the tourney against players who mysteriously had all AWs to level 30 even before I built my diamond farms, so I don't think that has to to with the fear of remaining competitive. Being milked less for premium features and events, more like
so i am the bitter one?

i offered a constructive solution that can possibly make the quests more fair for all players. you just seem to be insulting everyone.
i pointed out that many other players were disadvantaged by these quests too, like those who depend on wonders more for supplies or those who earned mermaids and don't have as many tier1s.
i don't think that players who bought magic workshops should feel more privileged than the rest of us and they should realize that they had an advantage from them that lasted for several months while this event is only 1 month long. where i come from we are generally taught to believe that wealthy people shouldn't be treated any differently than the rest of us, especially in a game that's ADVERTISED AS FREE TO PLAY. plus, as you mentioned, some of the diamonds that people spent were not bought. they were made from wishing well farms.
i actually would like to see ads in this game. the gamemakers wouldn't need to depend on selling diamonds as much, it would help ensure that this game will still be running a year or more from now, and the playing field would be more even for all of us if they didn't sell any diamonds. plus i think most of us could use a short break from this game from time to time to stretch, grab a beer or soda, etc.

Julian

Sorcerer
You'll be able to evolve it at any point (the evolution instants don't expire). But evolving does stop the clock on production. So, I'd wait to harvest the production, then evolve it.

However, before evolving anything, make sure you're happy as to which bear to evolve. You'll probably be only able to evolve one of them all the way.

DeletedUser1874

first of all, i don't think your post showing 2 former US presidents laughing at consumers is appropriate for this forum. i'd bet you have never lived here and so you aren't likely to understand our politics as well as you think you do. whether you've lived here or not, you should have enough common sense to realize that this isn't the place to spread your partisan politics. hopefully your rude post will be deleted soon.
[snip]
That image macro is a common one and has nothing to do with politics - there's a thing called context, and clearly politics wasn't it. I don't see how it's rude either, but that's not surprising. I'm also not insulting anyone, just pointing inconvenient truths out, and in doing so I'm being just as constructive as you are - criticism doesn't have to be positive in order to be constructive. I'm bitter because of the current situation of the game, and I have the right to be. As to your opinion towards premium players, you're entitled to it, and I'm entitled to mine, which I've already expressed. That being said, I'm done with you - we're off-topic, and I don't have time nor the will to engage in a petty flame war. I'll reiterate that I didn't insult anyone, and my posts have been liked by many - unlike yours. Food for thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3671

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index....-may-contain-spoilers.5411/page-70#post-64372

This has just been posted. Here you can see exactly what level building is needed according to which chapter you're in :)

DeletedUser4149

i don't think that players who bought magic workshops should feel more privileged than the rest of us and they should realize that they had an advantage from them that lasted for several months while this event is only 1 month long. where i come from we are generally taught to believe that wealthy people shouldn't be treated any differently than the rest of us, especially in a game that's ADVERTISED AS FREE TO PLAY. plus, as you mentioned, some of the diamonds that people spent were not bought. they were made from wishing well farms.
I honestly don't care whether there are people who hate those who choose to hate premium players. Just a suggestion: perhaps their hate would yield better result if it was channelled against cheaters instead of people who, I repeat, are the main source of revenue for a game you free players are enjoying for free.

my point exactly.
That being said, I'm done with you
thanks for that:):):)

Killiak

Artisan
It makes perfect sense to me that there are people without event energy.
It's simply because we get TOO MANY events, happenings, chapters, FA etc etc, all crammed into the months, one after the other.

This problem is also the source of the complaint that we get too little time and space for city progression.

And now we see the dev solution to this complaint; make the event use a few higher level buildings. Of course this is NOT the real issue, it doesn't adress the real problem of having too many things to do at once and after one another. But I guess Sales is happy....